• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rectal amphetamine - Wait a sec? I'm getting a rush?!

ive thought about it but i would MAYBE only do it with a small pill ( are you talking the 20 mg footballs? ) like oxy....but im so regular i think i would rather shit then just lay and wait...but then again i take oxycodone regularly and only swallow. i prefer length of high ( or effect ) over a rush. i think having add helps though, because in my mind im too lazy to crush a pill and then create a line and then snort it...so i assume plugging it to me would be a daunting task.

ive thought about it but i would MAYBE only do it with a small pill

For reliable absorption, you need to dissolve in water and apply via oral or needleless syringe.

ebola

When amps are taken orally? I don't notice it. When taken rectally? I feel like such a fucking boss that I'm forced to walk around with a boner all day.

First drug I ever took. Put a gram of base of it in a pint and drank it. Hours later, when the need to piss arrived, I was horrified I only had an acorn! Scared me to death. Still felt like a boss walking / and running through the neighborhood thinking like I was superman. It returned to it's proper size when I got home though.

yes, plugged amphetamine is really enjoyable. it feels different compared to oral amp use. it is quite nice actually.

I don‘t think there‘s much of a rush if any, but i like it plugging Stims and it‘s worth it. Methyplhenidate @ high doses rushes more, is more activating and stimmy, motivational i’d say - but in contrast somewhat more capable of producing sum more anxiety trough more Noradrenaline in my findings.

I have ADHD so my ‚high‘ is more or less non-existent, just for the record! With PV or A-PVP i had more of a strong push to be active, doin‘ the working/and so on-stuff we all hate/and like...

On the other side with PV/A-PVP had a mush stronger PULL to re-administer like i‘m loco...

I‘d say er-administrating Stims to chase the initial rush is fuck‘d up as it never ever appears again!

Last edited: