• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Rectal amphetamine - Wait a sec? I'm getting a rush?!

Lightning-Nl

Bluelighter
Lately, I've been rectally administering amphetamine.

Most of the time I use a 20MG Adderall tablet. I crush it up in a pill bottle, then I add about 10mL's of water and swirl around the pill bottle for a couple of minutes. Then I suck it all up into my (needle-less)syringe, and then I stick it up my rectum and inject. I feel like I have to take a dump immediately after I do it, but I suppress that feeling as much as I can, and within 10 minutes it goes away.

I should say this first - I've taken Adderall for a little less than two years now, and most all of it's effects have gone away. Now a days, it justs makes me minorly sedated. Somedays, it gives me energy and some days it makes me tired, but either way I still get the same increase in focus, attention-span, and motivation and the same decrease in hyperactivity, emotional-impulsiveness.

For some reason, I wanted to try rectal administration of amphetamine a couple days ago. So I took up one of my twenties in the way I described above, and wait for it's effects. I was caught off guard by how it affected me.

It's effects hit within 5 minutes, and I think I've been experiencing a psuedo amphetamine rush. Only when I first started taking Adderall did it make me feel euphoric and amazing. I became very empathogenic (emotionally over-expressive), I felt like I could do anything. Normal euphoria of Amphetamine. However, because I've taken it for months at a time and I've only taken a break two or three times in these past two years, I get none of that anymore. Maybe, very very minorly, but no not really.

When I rectally administered Amphetamine, it hit me instantly and I didn't feel like the above. For about 1 minute to maybe even two minutes I felt absolutely amazing. But not in the same way mentioned above. My muscles were the most relaxed they've ever been, my head started floating and what it felt like was a much more powerful version of a Nicotine rush, in that respect. I became incredibly horny...instantly. But the most amazing part was - I had no anxiety. No fear, no pain, no depression, no shame, no guilt, all I felt was amazing. Absolutely amazing. This feeling was more like an opiate but with absolutely no "mind" sedation. I felt wide awake, but my body felt like I had just taken a huge amount of Morphine or something.

Then within about 30 seconds, my ears started ringing, and I could instantly feel my blood pressure increase. By this time that amazing rush was almost done, but half of the euphoria was still present. I was still incredibly horny and so I masturbated for two hours straight.

Interestingly enough, the feeling I had during that amazing jack off session, was more like some really good pot. My sense of touch was very noticeably heightened, and I had a vibration through my body that felt EXACTLY to a T like weed. But there was no dizziness in my head like weed, and therefore, my vision wasn't spinning like it would have been with weed.

Actually, I would say my vision was spinning, but it was very slight. Also, I had none of the mental impairment of weed.

Anyways, I'm asking you guys, has anyone else felt like this when rectally administering or taking amphetamine before? I've never heard of this happened, and I never got this feeling by snorting Adderall either. So what's going on here? I'm not complaining, lol, quite the opposite actually - but I surely can't be the only one experiencing this, right?

Yea I experienced similar effects as you said, but not to the extent of your description. Mostly an increase in effect and a slight rush,and some definite odd relaxation for a 45 min span about 30 minutes after the plug. It's too much of a hassle to me to plug much though so I have limited experience.

Yea I experienced similar effects as you said, but not to the extent of your description. Mostly an increase in effect and a slight rush,and some definite odd relaxation for a 45 min span about 30 minutes after the plug. It's too much of a hassle to me to plug much though so I have limited experience.

I thought the intensity of it was incredibly odd too. However, I forgot to mention - everytime I've done this, I've rectally administered 200-250 milligrams of 5HTP an hour or so before hand.

Maybe that has something to do with the intensity?

I thought the intensity of it was incredibly odd too. However, I forgot to mention - everytime I've done this, I've rectally administered 200-250 milligrams of 5HTP an hour or so before hand.

Maybe that has something to do with the intensity?

Just thought I'd add - this doesn't.

When I did this again without administering 5HTP beforehand, it was actually nearly exactly the same with very noticeably less side-effects than with. In fact, all 5HTP did (now that I've realized it) is give me an awful headaches and horrible heart palpitations when on amphetamine. Sure, it did very slightly amplify the empathogenic effects of a low tolerance, high dose of amphetamine - but the negatives greatly outweigh the positives in this situation.

Anyways, I'm asking you guys, has anyone else felt like this when rectally administering or taking amphetamine before? I've never heard of this happened, and I never got this feeling by snorting Adderall either. So what's going on here? I'm not complaining, lol, quite the opposite actually - but I surely can't be the only one experiencing this, right?

You are surely not the only one experiencing this.

Pure science, is what's going on here: The bio availability of oral or nasal amphetamines is significantly less than rectal. In ballpark numbers, the BA of nasal is about 60%, oral around 70% and rectal only second to IV, which is of course 100%...rectal BA of amps is said to be just short of IV. I know that holds true for methamphetamine; however I am not totally positive it holds true for adderall - either way, the reason you experienced a lovely high is because your body was simply receiving more speed in one dosage than it has been accustomed to. That, and rectal amps are fucking delightful.

I used to take the water from a meth bong and use it rectally - I called it "liquid gold" because that stuff was amazing - it almost felt like mdma with the addition of being unbelievably horny instead of empathetic. Man, I miss that.

A more important factor in the addictiveness/"rushiness" of lots of drugs is how quickly you can change the concentration in the blood and brain, regardless of absolute bioavailability. For instance, nasal or rectal administration produces a quicker Tmax than oral administration (time to maximum blood concentration) of mostly every drug... from oxycodone to amphetamine to cocaine. (This is why some people don't like taking oxycodone orally despite the high BA... administering it via other ROAs changes the effect profile a bit.) This is because the rectum/sinuses (to an extent the gums, oral tissues too) are directly connected to the blood supply whereas orally admin. drugs usually have to make it past the liver.

The long and short of it is, the quicker the drug makes it to the brain, the more pleasant the user will find it, to an extent. (some people don't like crazy intensity) The logical endpoint of this scale are drugs like oral methadone (slow as fuck to build up in terms of brain concentration... 3 hours to peak) and on the other end there's smoking DMT, meth or crack rocks. (which produces a faster peak brain conc. than even IV due to the distance the blood needs to travel... your lungs are basically connected directly to your brain whereas veins in your arms are further away.)

So yeah, plugged amphetamine (or even plugged methylphenidate or what have you) is definitely punchier and more... rushy than oral. It's also correspondingly more addictive for most people. Just be careful not to spend too much of your time jacking it for hours. (Stimulant problems, I know, right?)

P.s. the amino acid transporters responsible for effective absorbtion of 5htp are in your upper intestine, &afaik the polarity of them makes them poorly absorbed in nasal or rectal admin situations.

Last edited:
swampy said:
I've rectally administered 200-250 milligrams of 5HTP

There's no reason for you to do this. As an amino-acid bioconverted to a neurotransmitter, 5-htp is essentially a prodrug, so there's no point to speeding increase in blood serum concentration. Also, 5htp only poses benefits when metabolized to serotonin after passing the BBB, not before. And hell, 5htp functions more closely to a nutritional supplement than a drug-proper.

ebola

Quite.

Amphetamine is a fuck ton more addicting through rectal administration. Kinda wish I had never tried rectal amps because of this fact. I hate swallowing my Adderall tabs now because when rectally administered - it's way better! Also, when rectally administered, the negative side effects of amps seemed to really dampen. Also when rectally administered, I'm way more wired (obviously) but normally that stimulation would come with a cost - bad anxiety. Through rectal admin I only experience a slight increase in anxiety. But most importantly, I feel a huge decrease in social anxiety. It's absolutely amazing.

Before, around females especially, I'm usually some shy nerd that looks okay, but doesn't have the guts to go up and talk to her because doing so makes me so physically ill, I get nauseous. Also, doing so is a great way of starting a panic attack.

With rectal amps, for some reason, I have none of this anxiety around women. I feel cool and suave, like "even if she thinks I'm weird or something, I don't care! I know I'm fucking cool!" I don't think I've talked to a girl (with the interest of dating her) in a very long time. Now all of a sudden, it seems like women are coming out of the woodwork! Just trying to get a piece of me! Why the hell did this happen now? Where were these chicks when I was in high school? Lol

Another problem is replying to a comment and writing out answers that are as long as a short novel. I gotta stop doing this...

Last edited:
Question, how do you find your dick on amphetamines?

more like where did you find your dickor asshole on ice.

lmao,never pluggd mef or amps b4. guess you gotta be talked into that one at a bar for queers(or the restroom @ tech n9ne show),ONLY TO PUT IN FOR A SECURITY POSITION(and drugs!
i came to from that one with a gay dude(and im not gay).bye

Thought I'd add something else. I never really believed in Amphetamine addiction. It never seemed to be a problem for me when taking them. But since I've tried rectal admin of amphetamine....holy fuck. I can't stop thinking about it. The rectal rush is amazing! And that's what becomes so addicting. The two minutes of euphoric bliss has become all I really want from Adderall anymore. The lasting effects are okay, but I'd trade the lasting high for a more powerful rush anyday.

I've always heard heroin addicts on interviews say things like "the high only lasts 30 seconds". I didn't really get what that meant. How could a heroin high only last 30 seconds? It stays in the body way longer than that! But I understand completely what those people meant now. The only high you care about anymore is that initial, mind blowing, god fucking, amazing, fantastic, rush.

I definitely understand the word addiction.

How is my dick on amphetamines? I forget I even have a dick on em, I cant get it up even if I tried.

How is my dick on amphetamines? I forget I even have a dick on em, I cant get it up even if I tried.

Same thing happen to me when I would take amps orally. If you administer them rectally, you feel so good that you walk around with a hard on all day.

Also has anyone experienced smell hallucinations when rectally administering amps? I swear I can smell a couple things around 30 minutes after I administer the amps. It's either I can swear I smell cigarette smoke, a mix of I think apple and cherry, or I smell (what is similar) to some type of solvent. I think isopropanol.

Smell becomes strongly subject to placebolic influences while on amps (or cannabis or psychs, obviously).

ebola

I would be interested to try it, it sounds more euphoric than oral administration, but Im just leary of anything goin in my ass lol