• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal Administration w/Tina (methamphetamine)

I've pasted a link below that you can read and see what others have said.
All your questions are answered in this thread.
Please give it a read and let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/634882-So-I-just-orally-did-meth-for-my-first-time

Cool thanks for the link, I did read it and it sounds like its a huge hit for most, when taken orally... but exactly how much do I take? Would I swallow a good sized line, or how much, I don't want to take too much so as to waste it, b/c I do like smoking it also, but I don't want to take too little and not get a good high and waste it either.....

This would be a paradox for me. One thing I always have to do when stims kick in, would be getting rid of them, some residual amount.

Always heard and now agree, meth is for smoking.
Have to say a "newbie " to methamphetamine is heartbreaking. Of anything out there. FWIW it stops being enjoyable and that has no bearing other than to want more. Be careful its a hard substance to not like too much and has a nack for ruining everything. And remember to come back down. Being awake days on end isn't healthy, sucks, and again too easy to do.

It's been about 3 months now, in the beginning, I think I got addicted with the first hit, and stayed up for days at a time, but the first time I experienced shadow people, really calmed me down. I used to rush home to do it, and me and my SO would stay up for days at a time and finish the whole sack and sometimes go get more. But lately I am proud to say I have had the same sack for a week now, and have just been using occassionally.... I don't use it everyday like I used to , it doesn't kill me to not use it when I have it, like it used too.... I'm getting alot better about having self control. I told myself I AM NOT going to let this drug overtake my body!!! OR RUIN ME!!!!

well, you can go ahead and tell your boyfriend to check his 'facts' before he spouts off about things he obviously knows nothing about.

rectal administration is the LEAST wasteful way to use, second to IV use.

here's my personal, tried and true guide to rectal admin aka booty bumping:

NSFW:
booty bumpin' guide

ahem...

HOW TO BOOTY BUMP: AKA RECTAL ADMINISTRATION by littlepenguin

So you wanna put meth up your butt? Well, you've come to the right place my friend. Follow these tried and true steps for the best booty bumping experience possible.

EQUIPMENT:
1) A baby nose cleaner. Yes, this thing right here:
babynosecleaner.jpg
Walk thru the baby aisle with all the lotions and diapers and whatnot and you'll find it there, for like two or three dollars. Keep it clean, and you'll have a booty bumper for a loooong time.
2) A shallow dish or bowl to put your booty bump shot in.
3) semi-lukewarm water

PREPARATIONS:
1) Obtain product. Weigh out desired amount of product (for me, I put some out on the counter and crush it up and chop it really fine as if I was setting up a rail, and I even do set up a rail, because that way it's easy for me to recognize how much of the powder I will be adding to my water. I do this because often times, you'll grab a tiny leetle shard and you'll think 'man this ain't shit' but then you crush it up to do a line and you're all 'where the eff did that come from'...and not only that, since I always grab too much for myself, well golly gee, I've got a line all set up for me later. Two birds, one stone. You know the drill.)
2) Get your dish. Ramekin. Monkey dish. Small bowl. Whatever the hell you wanna use. I use a tall shot glass, because this way I don't add too much water to the mix. (If you do add too much water, just find a bottle to keep it in for later. Waste not, want not.) Add your finely chopped product to the shot glass. Top with kinda lukewarm water (a little warm water is very relaxing for your poop chute. However, do NOT USE HOT WATER! yeowcha! Err on the side of caution, and when you think you've got a temp you want, do it just a little cooler than that, until you figure out what's comfy for you.) I digress. So, semi lukewarm water and product in shot glass. How much water, you ask? Well, I guess I would say about one oz. of H2O, (approx. 30 mL) or maybe a tad more. It's important to use enough water, but not too much. If you don't use enough, well, you'd be trying to shoot goo up your......yeahhhhhhh anyways....and if you use too much, and you shoot all that water up your sphinchter, you're gonna have to poo like nobody's biz...so find a happy medium and stick around an oz of fluid or so.
OPTIONAL, YET AWESOME PREPARATION:
Enema. Yep, enema. Don't gimme that look, you're about to put meth up your ass with a baby nose dropper for pete's sake, so just listen.
I never ever use chemical enemas, the ones that are supposed to make you poo. No no no. I just use a little bit (about 1/4 cup or a tad more) of semi lukewarm water and a dash of salt, squeeze it up there, stick your ass up in the air for about 5-10 seconds, and get up and go to the toilette and do your thang. Not only does this leave you with a minty fresh clean feeling, but your sphinchter will have more free area to absorb your dopeage! Brilliant!

RECTAL ADMINISTRATION:
1) Grab your baby nose cleaner. Your shot mix should be chillin' in your bowl/cup/dish of choice. Squeeze bulb on baby nose cleaner. Stick end into dish/glass. Release the squeeze, sucking up all the deliciousness preciousness into the bulb of the squishy thingy.
2) Find a place to get comfy, cuz you're gonna be there for a minimum of ten minutes. Grab your phone, your laptop, your mom, your cat, whatever you like.
3) Lay a towel down. Shit happens, yo.
4) Lay down on your left side, with your left leg extended, and right leg flexed forward for balance. See here:
leftlay.jpg

Don't like that position? Try this one:
bootyinair.jpg

Either way, you need to lay still for AT LEAST 10 minutes. So I prefer position 1, so then I can watch some p0rns on the old laptop or what have you. (booty bumps make me wicked crazy horny I tell ya...)
5) Lube up your balloon knot or lube up the end of the baby nose cleaner with a little spit, or lube, or whatever you want, or just throw it in raw dog. Whatever makes you happy. Not like you're about to take king kong kock here or anything. Slide it in about 1/2-3/4". Squeeze bulb firmly, but gently. You don't want to blast it inside, but you want the motion to be swift enough to get it all in one squirt. Doing more than one squishy squirt isn't bad, but it forces extra air in there and I am not a huge fan.
6) Lay still and relax. Take deep breaths. It's usually a tiny tad uncomfortable for the first 3-4 minutes (the feeling like you're gonna shit yourself) but just relax and know that the feeling will pass shortly. Don't poo. You'll end up taking a really expensive shit. Nobody wants expensive shits.

Well, there ya go! You have just successfully administered illegal drugs up your poop chute! Call your moms! <3

and I saw your thread about putting meth into your vagina - please, don't ever stick that in your precious lady parts.

NSFW:
Things that you should and should not stick into your vag
okok here we go

THINGS THAT ARE OK TO STICK INSIDE A VAGINA
*if they're clean, of course....

1. fingers! heck, use all 5 if you want!
lovefingers.jpg

2. sex toys!
shatsextoy.jpg

3. penises!
pointatpenis.jpg

THINGS THAT ARE *NOT* OKAY TO STICK IN A VAGINA

1. drugs!
drugsrbadmmmkay.jpg

2. alcohol!
yodawgalc.jpg

3. food!
food.jpg

4. douchebags!
douche.jpg

any questions?

HAHA thanks for the HOW-TO, I am definitely going to have to try that booty bump, hey my bf did put alka seltzer in my hoo-ha so I figured if it could take that much , it could take a little meth.... lol but I could be wrong......

Cool thanks for the link, I did read it and it sounds like its a huge hit for most, when taken orally... but exactly how much do I take? Would I swallow a good sized line, or how much, I don't want to take too much so as to waste it, b/c I do like smoking it also, but I don't want to take too little and not get a good high and waste it either.....

About the same or a little less than whatever the size was of how much you would throw in the pipe or whatever you use.

Shoot meth in my ass every day
Works much better than ass shots of yay
First you need to dissolve in bombay
and butt chug it
instead of pluggin

Idk if a post like this has already been done, but I was considering injecting it through my bottom, but I have never done it before, I've never injected any type of drug actually. So I just want to know with Tina do you have to water it down, or just break it up, and do you actually insert it right in ur bottom???? Or is it just the shot in your cheek...... Any answers would help as I am a newbie when it comes to Tina...

The fact that you want to do Meth by shooting it in your ass makes me love you so much....your awesome

Plugging means absorption via ur bhole not inject ur ass there is no injecting with plugging don't inject urass with meth

The most pleasurable and one of the most rewarding roa's with meth it feels so good as you feel your rectum start to absorb the drug, gives me a great high, and makes me so horny and instant gives me a hard one. No other way in my opinion to party with Tina in my opinion.

The most pleasurable and one of the most rewarding roa's with meth it feels so good as you feel your rectum start to absorb the drug, gives me a great high, and makes me so horny and instant gives me a hard one. No other way in my opinion to party with Tina in my opinion.
Just knowing the drug has entered my rectum alone makes me high. If u are reading this, plz consider it regardless of what ur bf or gf say. I wish this thread was sticky so more ppl would considee it.

Hi i am tested regularly For drugs and i am a methamphetamine lover i take speed pills (ice) i was wondering if There Is a wayto administrate myself the speed for it not to show on piss test .. I Heard when You take rectal administration of the Drug it wont result false test positive !!? Dors any body know if This Is correct ? Thanks