• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal Administration w/Tina (methamphetamine)

shygirlluv

Bluelighter
Idk if a post like this has already been done, but I was considering injecting it through my bottom, but I have never done it before, I've never injected any type of drug actually. So I just want to know with Tina do you have to water it down, or just break it up, and do you actually insert it right in ur bottom???? Or is it just the shot in your cheek...... Any answers would help as I am a newbie when it comes to Tina...

Or is it just the shot in your cheek.

No it definitely isn't.
Don't take it intramuscular.
Just take it orally (dissolve a tiny bit of it in a little water and drink it).
And after you experience it orally and still want to plug it then do some reading on this site about plugging meth.
Oral is,was and always will be the best ROA for me.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/247323-Anal-Administration-(Eneme-Plugging)-A-Complete-Guide

we dont use slang terms here as it gets confusing. just say crystal methamphetamine

use a lower does than you normaly would through any other ROA as plugging crystal is MUCH stronger.

No it definitely isn't.
Don't take it intramuscular.
Just take it orally (dissolve a tiny bit of it in a little water and drink it).
And after you experience it orally and still want to plug it then do some reading on this site about plugging meth.
Oral is,was and always will be the best ROA for me.

Oh my bad... sorry didn't know... Well I'm not going to do it my bf told me I was stupid.... lol so that's the end of that I guess......

may i ask why your boyfriend told you it was stupid?

it's just another route of administration he doesn't seem open to for whatever reason. don't let him influence your decision if it's based on "only gays stick things up their ass" or whatever:)

it (plugging) might hit harder but it's no more economical in the sense of the duration of high, maybe a little shorter.

may i ask why your boyfriend told you it was stupid?

it's just another route of administration he doesn't seem open to for whatever reason. don't let him influence your decision if it's based on "only gays stick things up their ass" or whatever:)

it (plugging) might hit harder but it's no more economical in the sense of the duration of high, maybe a little shorter.

No, its not that. He just thinks injecting of any kind of street drugs is stupid... but theres no needle involved right,? Just the syringe..... I don't think he knew that....

that's right, there's no "injection", just insertion through the anus. explaining that might help him understand.

well, in the end you can only present him with the facts. whether you decide to go through with it is your choice alone, whether he likes it or not:) hopefully you both can reach a compromise where you're both happy with the decision!

well, in the end you can only present him with the facts. whether you decide to go through with it is your choice alone, whether he likes it or not:) hopefully you both can reach a compromise where you're both happy with the decision!

Thanks... :) Yes I think one day I WILL try it , but not tonight....... I really am curious to see how "AROUSING," it is......;)

Just try it orally (like I said earlier), I promise both of you won't be dissapointed.
In fact both of you will be very surprised and grateful.

But doesn't that take like an hour to kick in ? How does it make u feel ? How os it different from smoking it ?

tentram sounds like he really really wants you to put some meth in your ass

the onset will be faster then oral, same with smoking.. i dont know a whole lot about meth though other users here will be alot more helpful.. it's not really around where I am near baltimore, just smack and crack central

This would be a paradox for me. One thing I always have to do when stims kick in, would be getting rid of them, some residual amount.

Always heard and now agree, meth is for smoking.
Have to say a "newbie " to methamphetamine is heartbreaking. Of anything out there. FWIW it stops being enjoyable and that has no bearing other than to want more. Be careful its a hard substance to not like too much and has a nack for ruining everything. And remember to come back down. Being awake days on end isn't healthy, sucks, and again too easy to do.

Last edited:
put some meth in a small(5ml-30ml)amount of water
give it a stir so it dissolves
then use a syringe without a needle or a small turkey baster
suck up all/half the water with the syringe/baster
stick the tip in your bum/asshole/whatever you want to call it, you can lubricate the tip of the baster/syringe if you want
squeeze gently
some people will lay on their sides for a bit and some others can walk without leaking
I'm not sure if meth will have a laxative effect so start at a low dose and find one that fits you.

Yea I did , but he still doesn't want me to do it, he say's i'm wasting it.... :p

well, you can go ahead and tell your boyfriend to check his 'facts' before he spouts off about things he obviously knows nothing about.

rectal administration is the LEAST wasteful way to use, second to IV use.

here's my personal, tried and true guide to rectal admin aka booty bumping:

NSFW:
booty bumpin' guide

ahem...

HOW TO BOOTY BUMP: AKA RECTAL ADMINISTRATION by littlepenguin

So you wanna put meth up your butt? Well, you've come to the right place my friend. Follow these tried and true steps for the best booty bumping experience possible.

EQUIPMENT:
1) A baby nose cleaner. Yes, this thing right here:
babynosecleaner.jpg
Walk thru the baby aisle with all the lotions and diapers and whatnot and you'll find it there, for like two or three dollars. Keep it clean, and you'll have a booty bumper for a loooong time.
2) A shallow dish or bowl to put your booty bump shot in.
3) semi-lukewarm water

PREPARATIONS:
1) Obtain product. Weigh out desired amount of product (for me, I put some out on the counter and crush it up and chop it really fine as if I was setting up a rail, and I even do set up a rail, because that way it's easy for me to recognize how much of the powder I will be adding to my water. I do this because often times, you'll grab a tiny leetle shard and you'll think 'man this ain't shit' but then you crush it up to do a line and you're all 'where the eff did that come from'...and not only that, since I always grab too much for myself, well golly gee, I've got a line all set up for me later. Two birds, one stone. You know the drill.)
2) Get your dish. Ramekin. Monkey dish. Small bowl. Whatever the hell you wanna use. I use a tall shot glass, because this way I don't add too much water to the mix. (If you do add too much water, just find a bottle to keep it in for later. Waste not, want not.) Add your finely chopped product to the shot glass. Top with kinda lukewarm water (a little warm water is very relaxing for your poop chute. However, do NOT USE HOT WATER! yeowcha! Err on the side of caution, and when you think you've got a temp you want, do it just a little cooler than that, until you figure out what's comfy for you.) I digress. So, semi lukewarm water and product in shot glass. How much water, you ask? Well, I guess I would say about one oz. of H2O, (approx. 30 mL) or maybe a tad more. It's important to use enough water, but not too much. If you don't use enough, well, you'd be trying to shoot goo up your......yeahhhhhhh anyways....and if you use too much, and you shoot all that water up your sphinchter, you're gonna have to poo like nobody's biz...so find a happy medium and stick around an oz of fluid or so.
OPTIONAL, YET AWESOME PREPARATION:
Enema. Yep, enema. Don't gimme that look, you're about to put meth up your ass with a baby nose dropper for pete's sake, so just listen.
I never ever use chemical enemas, the ones that are supposed to make you poo. No no no. I just use a little bit (about 1/4 cup or a tad more) of semi lukewarm water and a dash of salt, squeeze it up there, stick your ass up in the air for about 5-10 seconds, and get up and go to the toilette and do your thang. Not only does this leave you with a minty fresh clean feeling, but your sphinchter will have more free area to absorb your dopeage! Brilliant!

RECTAL ADMINISTRATION:
1) Grab your baby nose cleaner. Your shot mix should be chillin' in your bowl/cup/dish of choice. Squeeze bulb on baby nose cleaner. Stick end into dish/glass. Release the squeeze, sucking up all the deliciousness preciousness into the bulb of the squishy thingy.
2) Find a place to get comfy, cuz you're gonna be there for a minimum of ten minutes. Grab your phone, your laptop, your mom, your cat, whatever you like.
3) Lay a towel down. Shit happens, yo.
4) Lay down on your left side, with your left leg extended, and right leg flexed forward for balance. See here:
leftlay.jpg

Don't like that position? Try this one:
bootyinair.jpg

Either way, you need to lay still for AT LEAST 10 minutes. So I prefer position 1, so then I can watch some p0rns on the old laptop or what have you. (booty bumps make me wicked crazy horny I tell ya...)
5) Lube up your balloon knot or lube up the end of the baby nose cleaner with a little spit, or lube, or whatever you want, or just throw it in raw dog. Whatever makes you happy. Not like you're about to take king kong kock here or anything. Slide it in about 1/2-3/4". Squeeze bulb firmly, but gently. You don't want to blast it inside, but you want the motion to be swift enough to get it all in one squirt. Doing more than one squishy squirt isn't bad, but it forces extra air in there and I am not a huge fan.
6) Lay still and relax. Take deep breaths. It's usually a tiny tad uncomfortable for the first 3-4 minutes (the feeling like you're gonna shit yourself) but just relax and know that the feeling will pass shortly. Don't poo. You'll end up taking a really expensive shit. Nobody wants expensive shits.

Well, there ya go! You have just successfully administered illegal drugs up your poop chute! Call your moms! <3

and I saw your thread about putting meth into your vagina - please, don't ever stick that in your precious lady parts.

NSFW:
Things that you should and should not stick into your vag
okok here we go

THINGS THAT ARE OK TO STICK INSIDE A VAGINA
*if they're clean, of course....

1. fingers! heck, use all 5 if you want!
lovefingers.jpg

2. sex toys!
shatsextoy.jpg

3. penises!
pointatpenis.jpg

THINGS THAT ARE *NOT* OKAY TO STICK IN A VAGINA

1. drugs!
drugsrbadmmmkay.jpg

2. alcohol!
yodawgalc.jpg

3. food!
food.jpg

4. douchebags!
douche.jpg

any questions?

^haha good call on the second half of your post. street drugs aren't meant to be inserted into a vagina. a quick way to find yourself with a yeast infection, etc which could further lead to dire consequences.