• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal Administration of CWE

BeeBum

Greenlighter
Thanks to everyone who contributes to this site, you probably saved my life with cwe as I was ingesting 30 and at times 50 t1's after getting addicted to t3's for a legit ongoing back injury that is now 20 years on. Because at 17 I admitted to an alcohol problem I was labelled a high risk for prescription drugs to treat my back problem basically they haven't found the reason or done the proper tests to see what damage was done to my shoulder. They call it fibromyalgia yet never gave me an MRI and I injured it as a mover at a young age, I felt it pop, it was like a bee sting and yet I can still work out, I can lift, but sitting at a computer which is my main function these days is unbearable for short periods. I have reached at least 100 t1's cwe'd a day just to get through the pain, as we all know the longer you take it the more you need. At this point I might get high for less than 30 mins on that and then I am pretty much normal. SO from that and the fact the pain returns quickly I know it's either up the dose or try something else. Anti-inflammatories were prescribed as the treatment, I knew it wasn't going to work but I gave them a shot and as someone with a history of ulcer at a young age and chronic heartburn they did nothing to help with the pain and are known to cause stomach bleeding.

I read on here rectal is a better method and I can't believe I am considering it, but I am if it will stop me from upping my dose any more. Problem is every post I read use a few pills and some recommend cwe for larger doses but for my cwe I use about 4ml of water per pill at 100 pills that's 400 ml or close to 1 cup of water. I'm confused as to whether this is safe for that amount, if it's worth it and how that affects the time frame of lying on your left side. Why the left side? I'm off to restock my t1's and come home to cwe again soon. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Lost in Toronto.