• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Rectal 1P-LSD?

That is the placebo effect.

Putting blotter paper in your eye is a good way to damage your eye either temporarily, or permanently.
I agree with your second line and logic. I was young, foolish, no tomorrow. The truest albeit dumbass psychonaut.

This was very long time ago. I stopped all MDMA and other drugs except cannabis in 2005 suddenly upon developing Lyme Disease.

I took 3000 plus ecstasy pills 1996 to 2005, lots MDMA powder/crystal, ketamine, LSD, mushrooms.

I took cocaine, but wasn't ever really my thing. It was friends really into it mainly.

I took crack too. Same deal, but really disliked it's effect on my own personality and behaviour, and especially the environmental energy it would create from others.

I took heroin. Was never going to get into that either.

So I was very experienced with psychedellics.

Honest question now, @PriestTheyCalledHim and with respect, have you ever put LSD in your eye yourself?

I swear to you, this was not placebo. Unpleasantly intense to be honest. It would very distinctly affect one side of the visual cortex much more so too, and I assumed possibly one side of the brain more as well. Like, left eye is connected to Right side of brain and vice versa etc. Emotion vs logic dominance.

I only did it because from 1996 to 2005, acid was not generally like the last several years- i.e. good, consisitent, reiable higher dosed tabs are much more common now.

LSD was also much more scarce in that time. I loved LSD from day one ( well once that bad trip ended anyway LOL I got myself in a bit of bother thinking somebody had robbed a load of microdots from me and tripping for the first time ever at 16, tried to resolve the situation with almost disastrous consequences but it was alright in the end and it was my boss in the kitchen at Pizza Hut too would you believe haha?! )

But It came my way far too frequently. Most trips were too weak to be worthwhile unless you gobbled a load.

I was at Uni in Swansea. I came by the odd trip here and there. Putting it in my eye was the only way to get worthwhile effect.

Otherwise I agree with you I really don't think it matters much how you get it into your body the LSD will work the same except for putting it in your eye and I attest to that on my life with vast experience and ability to know when Placebo is at play and something genuinely physically different is taking place.

Placebo is very powerful though and I try to to use it to my advantage all the time when it comes to creative reality etc.

I would never do anything as crazy as put LSD in my eye now of course being just over 40 and wise to the world! (Lol, as if!😉)

Last edited:
The speed of absorption can deffinitely have an impact on the strength of the effects of a drug. So if a route of administration has faster absorption, it can lead to stronger effects at the same dosage.

The speed of absorption can deffinitely have an impact on the strength of the effects of a drug. So if a route of administration has faster absorption, it can lead to stronger effects at the same dosage.
Yes but genuinely when administering via the eyes there is more than speed of absorption at play I swear to you you the effect was very different in nature and appeared to affect one side of the brain and especially visual Cortex significantly more and to be honest it's not the most pleasant way to take LSD.

As long as you have enough micrograms for your own requirement of genuinely clean product it simply isn't necessary to put it in your eye simple as that I just was in situations in the past when I did not have enough micrograms for oral consumption to be sufficient or even worthwhile hence....

I think it would be very inaccurate will be LSD immunity to conclude that taking via the eyes is not different subjectively and stronger per microgram but I still say not as pleasant or transcendental or comfortable.

I think there is sufficent vascular density in the eyelid and surrounding tissue to absorb LSD. For whatever stupid reason the British Columbia government health site claims LSD is absorbed via the eyes. It may well be, but it's not going to change the nature of the trip save for a potential eye irritation. Simple diffusion means that eventually any depot of drugs in the body will eventually be totally mobilized to circulation and excreted. (It's funny to note your visual cortex is located in the back of your head, by the way,)

I think it's a dumb way to take drugs, but it prepared correctly shouldn't cause any lasting harm. People do use eyedrops with drugs in them, and the drugs are detectable in blood to some extent later, so why is LSD an exception?

I also have a vague recollection that even intravenous LSD takes a while to peak and is not instant. Never known anyone who has done it though.

So
No LSD is not more strong if you keep it on your tongue, put it in your eyes, versus swallowing. Dosage or the ug/mics determines strength of LSD, not route or method of ingestion.

You might as well just swallow the research chemical instead of spanking your ass, and then probing and exploring your asshole to take the research chemical via boofing, plugging, or by putting it up your ass via finger or enema.
basically you are calling me gay for using rectal administration?
LSD has been shown to have different availabilities from different routes of administration,

And I don’t need to spank and probe myself to rectally administer a drug.

I can do that later when I’m high.