Recruiting Recruiting for psychedelic focus groups to understand the psychedelic experience and inform future psychedelic research

RMPDS_FocusGroups

Greenlighter
Hey all! My name is Caleb James and I work for Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Safety, a division of Denver Health. You can contact me at [email protected].

We are doing research to understand the psychedelic experience and inform future psychedelic research. This study is approved by the Colorado Multiple Institution Review Board (COMIRB), study ID: 23-1618.

Recruitment began 9/27/2023 and while the initial focus groups are expected to wrap up by the end of 2023, we expect to run a few focus groups in 2024. In these one-time, 90-minute focus groups, we will ask questions about your experience(s) with psychedelic drugs. Initial, in-person focus groups will be in Denver, CO. Participants will be compensated for their participation.

Focus group inclusion:

People who have used pharmaceutical psychedelics for diagnosed mental health reasons

People who have used non-pharmaceutical psychedelics for mental health reasons

People using any psychedelics for recreational or spiritual purposes

Medical psychedelic providers

Non-medical psychedelic providers

Individuals who have struggled with depression long term who have not taken psychedelics

Exclusion Criteria:

Individuals <18 years or >89 years of age

Individuals in an acute phase of illness.

Last edited: