• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recreational Value Of Nembutal

Bigsammy610

Bluelighter
Nembutal, AKA Pentobarbital, is a barbiturate... Obviously.

I know they give it to euthanasia patients upwards of 12 grams. Supposed to be the most peaceful way to go.

Was just wondering if anybody has ever taken Nembutal recreationally? Or if it's only used for Euthanization?

Also, anybody know it's legal status in countries outside the U.S?

Yes. Pheno is rather unimpressive to me but DOES have recreational value in non-euthanasia dosages. That's not to say you can't enjoy it, but I found klonopin or even Valium to be way more enjoyable. Enjoyable is a funny thing to call anxiolytics though; you'd have to know what anxiety is to actually enjoy the relief given by 8mg of clonazepam, otherwise you'll just end up taking a blackout dosage looking for a body high. Pheno will give you some body high but I don't think I'm the only one who finds I'll black out till 3pm tomorrow before I find that enjoyable dosage.

Nembutal, AKA Pentobarbital, is a barbiturate... Obviously.

I know they give it to euthanasia patients upwards of 12 grams. Supposed to be the most peaceful way to go.

Was just wondering if anybody has ever taken Nembutal recreationally? Or if it's only used for Euthanization?

Also, anybody know it's legal status in countries outside the U.S?

Let me just say there's no such thing as a peaceful way to go IMO/E.
It may appear to be okay from the outside but stop breathing is always a hard and difficult suffering moment.

I've seem relatives of mine come out of their coma just to get this last breath and while they did try the look on the eyes clearly shows us that's not a good moment and that's is taking too long to end. This is quite morbid to me when I think about them.

Unfortunately self instinct sometimes makes ourselves vomit before dying so you are basically drowning for a while to see whether you make it or not. And some not so good endings nor peaceful ones when patient instead of dying just have a brain paralysis with a variable number of consequences.

I would only believe in euthanasia if it was done in a country where this is legal and knowhow would be a guarantee that everything would run accordingly. Then we just have to hope there's nothing worst on the other side.

Enjoyable is a funny thing to call anxiolytics though; you'd have to know what anxiety is to actually enjoy the relief given by 8 mg of clonazepam, otherwise you'll just end up taking a blackout dosage looking for a body high.

Precisely BigWolf. I totally agree with you.

Let me just say there's no such thing as a peaceful way to go IMO/E.
It may appear to be okay from the outside but stop breathing is always a hard and difficult suffering moment.

I've seem relatives of mine come out of their coma just to get this last breath and while they did try the look on the eyes clearly shows us that's not a good moment and that's is taking too long to end. This is quite morbid to me when I think about them.

Unfortunately self instinct sometimes makes ourselves vomit before dying so you are basically drowning for a while to see whether you make it or not. And some not so good endings nor peaceful ones when patient instead of dying just have a brain paralysis with a variable number of consequences.

I would only believe in euthanasia if it was done in a country where this is legal and knowhow would be a guarantee that everything would run accordingly. Then we just have to hope there's nothing worst on the other side.

Yeah I know what you're saying. Ugghh that sounds like an awful thing to watch somebody pass away in front of you. I do know that pento is almost always given with an anti-emetic for the vomiting.

But you have actually tried it recreationally Big Wolf?

Actually I believe in Mississippi in 2010 they actually used Nembutal as a lethal injection on a prisoner. It seems to be a main staple in euthanasia cocktails.