• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recreational dosage oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
5mg could be good 7.5mg would do amazing if It was around the time I started using them so 7.5 should do really good for you.

The dude did like three times what everyone recommended, which was a bad idea if he was in fact opiate naive. I think perhaps we are dealing with a troll, though...

I guess I had a low toterence or just wanted to start low and work my way up also I started with hydrocodone not oxy but oxy 7.5 or around 10-12 or up to 15 should do really well

with opioids and opiates its good to slowly go up on dose very little within months or maybe just for me Ive noticed that because you can get high all day just about everyday with that same dose every few hours. 30-35 in a day or two may not seem like much I would say only do that If your not getting what you want out of it and I have a question dose it have apap in it if so watch how much of that your taking in.

need advice on a combo please

OK so my birthday was yesterday and it was awesome. Somehow I ended up with a doggy bag from the night haha. I'm an avid herb smoker so of course I have some killer chron, what I'm not sure what to do with is these pills and powder. I'm prescribed 5mg Valium so I have that too but I also have like a gram of slamming yay and these two blue pills that say A/215. I looked it up and it says that's supposed to be 30mg of oxy, which I've never done. Can anyone tell me the best way to combine these for a sublime ride to cap off my bday. I would much appreciate it since I've heard so much crazy stuff and I'm really not trying to OD. Never shot anything before and smoking sounds gross. Advice please and much appreciated.

Last edited:
You're either a troll (read: attention whore) or an idiot. The vast majority tell you 10-15mg, NO ONE suggests 30, and you do 30 anyway? Then why did you waste people's time asking?

To the rest of you, thanks for the input. I'll adjust accordingly, and follow your advice.

Wow seriously guys quit raggin on him lol jus cuz he took a little more than you recommended doesnt make him a troll I took 20mg my first oxy experience and I felt bummed with the experience I'm glad op had a good time but he does need to be careful and shit I agree with that and don't necessarily think your advice was bad at all it was safe sound advice

ok....id really like some advice on this myself. i just got 20 of these 30 mg oxy and im a lil hesitant to take them. one i dont want to underdose and waste them and two i dont want to overdue it. i have been taking 25 mg of norco for years. im happy with that dose. 2 1/2 10 mg pills and im not crushed but im good. i need to function, i just like to be a lil happy. i really want to take these oxys but im not sure how much to take to make it about equal to my regular dose. any help would be great! thanks guys

^ Just do half and then the other half or less if you're not satisfied with the initial 15mg

or better question...what would be the equivalent to 25 mg of hydrocodone?

ill try it. thanks Bill. also, what about time in between doses. i always wait 5-6 hours in between my norco doses...always! same rule of thumb with the oxy? sorry about all the questions but i just want to have a lil fun and not get crazy. i have two kids and dont wanna fuck around with being stupid. but i do want to feel good and not waste what i got

Ended up taking 3/4 of a pill or just about 20 mg. Good dose. 30 mg would have been to much I think

Anyone else feel speedy off the oxy? I've been doing hydro for years and never felt speedy like I did on the oxy. I mean I get energy at first with the hydro but nothing like the oxy

Anyone else feel speedy off the oxy? I've been doing hydro for years and never felt speedy like I did on the oxy. I mean I get energy at first with the hydro but nothing like the oxy

I came hear to post this exact same question. I have been prescribed endone 5mg for a toothache and dropped 3 (equalling 15mg) it came on in about 30 minutes and I was speeding. Not so much talkin fast but everything felt like it was happening faster. Can still feel a dull pain tho but am definitely high from them. The itchiness I get from them is annoying. I feel speedy and then every half hour or so I get drowsy and nearly nod off and then I'm pepped back up again. Undecided if I like this high. No feeling of euphoria as I have heard there is some. Not keen to up the dose as I don't want to get into recreational use of oxycodone as the side effects aren't desireable

So I just took 3 7.5 hydrocodone and 2 1mg klononpins. I don't take them that often. I usually only take 1 or 2 hydro. How long should it take for me to feel good. I have a few more. Should I go ahead and take those now or just wait and see what happens.

How long ago did you have em? Give It at least an hour depending on if you have a full stomach. If you don't feel anything after an hour and a half maybe increase by half a pill or just hold off and try again some other day with a slightly higher dose. Without knowing your history it's hard to help with your enquiry. Best be safe than sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.