• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Recreating MXE experience with combination of other dissociatives (and more?)

Mondeva. an NMDA agonist, nootropic such as noopept can switch back that part of your brain from the residual disso NMDA antagonism. It should help with the energy and clarity.

Many thanks, Vortech. I will investigate about that suggestion, maybe it will help me on my next ephenidine experiment (which I am reluctant to do because of the aforementioned issues)

Tried this combo (120mg MXP, 3mg 3-MeO-PCP and 8mg 5-MeO-MiPT). Not similar to MXE. I have very little recollection of the T+30 to T+120mins but thought it was very pleasant. Then it left me in the signature 3-MeO-PCP dysphoria, where I felt like I was quite indifferent to pretty much anything. After an hour of feeling useless, turned to listen to some music, which was quite pleasurable. So were physical sensations. I was quite tired the next 48 hours, sleeping an average of 12 hours a day the following two days.

I once took about 10mg of 3-meo-pce with some bumps of ketamine.

I enjoyed 3-meo-pce except it lacks the relaxing part of mxe.
With a small dose of K it got quite similar but cleaner.
I always thought mxe could get a bit messy.
But the K + 3meo-pce combo felt crisp but deep.
I never holed since i didnt have much K.

Def a great synergy and very mxe like.

Vortech: it is very tricky to purchase Noopept in my country, so I am investigating other more available alternatives. I would be very grateful if you or someone else could guide me about which of these ones would mitigate better the negative after efects (of dissociatives):

-Rhodiola extract (15% rosavin)
-Choline bitartrate
-L-Theanine

many thanks!

I doubt any of those would directly have an effect on dissociatives. Rhodiola is an adaptogen though so in general it's good for feeling normal and recovering. L-theanine produces a very light feeling of relaxation and helps with anxiety, and choline is simply a precursor for acetylcholine, it's present in various foods and is an essential nutrient.

The nootropics actually do have an effect on dissociatives though, they help mitigate the negative effects and they also will reduce how high you are if you take them together (they're not for combining, the nootropics should be taken later to help mitigate the aftereffects). Noopept is a nootropic, so is piracetam, aniracetam, etc... any of the -racetams.

Actually choline is a great post-disso supp from my understanding of it. Also l-theanine works well for me with a bit of caffeine to smooth me out and clear up the mind. Have no idea about Rhodiola though.

So regular piracetam would work for wiping out the long trail of o-pce, for example?

Also, doing piracetam lets say 1 o 2 days before the disso would "load up" the sinapses so the disso comes stronger, no?

No it wouldn't (to your second point). Nootropics make dissociatives weaker, they sort of reverse the dissociation. But, piracetam the day before likely won't have any effect because it will be clear of your system when you take the disso. But yes, it will help get past the aftereffects for sure.

Low doses of 3meo PCP and red vein kratom at times felt rather MXE like as the kratom filled in the relaxation that was missing from 3meo while the PCP analogue sent my mind and spirit out to the loving cold void of space, seeing my soul living many lives in the past and future/telepathy with trees and houseplants etc. you know, that CRAZY shit that we all love from dissos.

I also felt poems spill out of me with ease on the kratom 3meoPCP combo much like the MXE headspace.

Now, 3 MEO by itself in higher doses I actually ended up liking in some ways more than MXE, surprisingly. That manic, lucid flow with less stumbly physical inhibition made it a favorite of mine to go out and get some light exercise, or play the drums with my friend. I would like to have it available to purchase legally in small amounts, (I always thought dissos would be good in a premixed drink delivery system, lol) but I liked it so much I am afraid to order another gram, whereas I felt less out of control with my dosing on MXE. I guess I just like drugs that induce mania too much, as I can sit on an OZ of mushrooms eating them occasionally responsibly, but I can totally go through a large amount of acid without even thinking about tossing another dose in my mouth at completely random times or after already tripping recently.

Last edited:
Low doses of 3meo PCP and red vein kratom at times felt rather MXE like as the kratom filled in the relaxation that was missing from 3meo while the PCP analogue sent my mind and spirit out to the loving cold void of space, seeing my soul living many lives in the past and future/telepathy with trees and houseplants etc. you know, that CRAZY shit that we all love from dissos.

I also felt poems spill out of me with ease on the kratom 3meoPCP combo much like the MXE headspace.

Now, 3 MEO by itself in higher doses I actually ended up liking in some ways more than MXE, surprisingly. That manic, lucid flow with less stumbly physical inhibition made it a favorite of mine to go out and get some light exercise, or play the drums with my friend. I would like to have it available to purchase legally in small amounts, (I always thought dissos would be good in a premixed drink delivery system, lol) but I liked it so much I am afraid to order another gram, whereas I felt less out of control with my dosing on MXE. I guess I just like drugs that induce mania too much, as I can sit on an OZ of mushrooms eating them occasionally responsibly, but I can totally go through a large amount of acid without even thinking of tossing another dose in my mouth at completely random times or after already tripping recently.

Yeah the combo with kratom is legit. I had similar experience as you describe.
It is a good rule of thumb, if you like it is much as any good drug fiend, to at least wait awhile between gram orders, or order less than a gram if possible, or split it up upon receiving it to entrust with friends.

Yeah the combo with kratom is legit. I had similar experience as you describe.
It is a good rule of thumb, if you like it is much as any good drug fiend, to at least wait awhile between gram orders, or order less than a gram if possible, or split it up upon receiving it to entrust with friends.
It's been about a year since I ran out and literally licked the bag clean to get one last buzz lol.

I am seriously considering trying to obtain more, especially now that alcohol stopped doing much for me in the way of euphoria /escapism. But I really would like to try to use dissociatives sparingly and with a healing intention, and not just use them to get as high as I possibly can so I can feel some weird power in holding my mind together through the torrent of bizarre and synchronous spectacles.

I suppose I could get a safe and give a friend the combination or something. I know for a fact if I had 3 meo PCP on hand I would most likely take it more often than I initially intended to.