• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Recommended dose for first time acid trip

Bluelighter
Hello there. I recently bought 6 stamps of acid for me and my buddies and its all our first time doing real acid, we've experimented with Research Chemicals a few times though. Anyways, there is an extra stamp left over and my cousin says to take 2 stamps. Each stamp is 115ug so two stamps would be 230ug, would that be a good dose to take? I weigh 145 and im a very tall slim person, my height is 5"10.

If they are in fact 115 I would say that's a good dose to begin with. 230 is high for a first-timer. You could always take one, and take another one after a while if it's too mild for you.

I took 120 my first time and had a full blown experience and during the peak I left my body, experienced eternity, and didn't think I or anything else excited anymore. The rest of the trip was medium to mild i guess. And over all a good experience :)

Take 1 or 1.5, if they are really 115µg then 2 is too much for a first timer and 115µg is plenty

If it's first ever time on any psychedelic then half a tab

Have a great time and report back how it goes

Idk, I've seen people have lots of fun with 2 on their first trip. Really either way I think most people would be fine.

Idk, I've seen people have lots of fun with 2 on their first trip. Really either way I think most people would be fine.

This doesn't really mean anything though. The strength of the tab varies. So 1 or 2 doesn't tell you anything. It's not a measurement of the actual dosage. It doesn't tell you how much LSD you ingested. That's why LSD is difficult to dose, and why it's recommended to always start low on new tabs.

Take a large dose, or just take at least two doses of it.

I doubt they're actually 115ug/mics. But make sure they're actually LSD.

Last edited:
I took a tab that claimed to be 150mics for my first time, at a festival, and I had never taken psychedelics before. I still get my tabs from the same source, and I honestly believe that the stated dose is quite accurate, based on my trips since.

I had a fantastic time, but as it turns out trips are totally my jam. My friend on the other hand did not- I had to be his safety blanket the whole day.

SO, I guess what I'm saying is I would recommend you just take 1. Tripping might not be your thing, and if it isn't, you want the trip to be controllable. If it turns out you enjoy LSD and would like to take a larger dose another time, you can always do that.
Chances are you'll enjoy it, so take the 1 tab and have fun :)