• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recommendation for RC benzo?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Hello BL, so I've never ordered any RCs before but would like to and would like some personal experiences from you guys first. I'm very experienced with xanax, klonopin, ativan and valium. My two favorites being klonopin and Ativan. So which one is most similar to those two? Also I want a benzo with a long half life as well. I looked into clonazolam and it seems nice but also very potent and with my lack of self control idk about that lol. I read diclazepam is similar to ativan is that true? Thanks in advance

If you like clonazepam (klonopin) and doesn't like the potency of clonazolam you could go for meclonazepam. Meclonazepam comes in pellets of 3 mg and 6 mg and is less potent than Clonazolam.

Diclazepam is very similar to diazepam. Around 1 mg Diclazepam equals cirka 10 mg Diazepam.

If you want something with an even longer half-life you could go for Flubromazepam, which has an insane half-life. These often comes in pellets of 4 mg and 8 mg.

Then you have your classic Etizolam, it isn't similar to any of the benzo's you mention. With some good will you could compare it to Xanax in regards to its potency, how recreational it is, the fast onset, plus it is really addictive (as all benzo's).

If I should arrange the above in a prioritized list it would be Etizolam > Flubromazepam > Meclonazepam > Diclazepam, but this is highly individual.

Based on your preference I think your best choices are Flubromazepan, Meclonazepam and Diclazepam (not in any prioritized order).

Clonazolam is fun stuff but unless you're going to do a very small dose (a lot less than 500ug), you DEFINITELY want a sober sitter. It would've had me doing absolutely crazy, uninhibited shit if I were in public or even alone, but my live in bf was there to keep me in check. It also jacked my klonopin tolerance to high he'll. Etizolam is my favorite RC benzo for actual benzo purposes (ie. sleep, anxiety relief-not getting fucked up out of my mind but at first, I had major compulsive redosing issues. Now when I need to use etizolam I just take my dose, put the pill box away, and go to sleep.

I have not tried diclazepam but am ordering some soon, it sounds like a nice benzo to keep around.

If you like clonazepam (klonopin) and doesn't like the potency of clonazolam you could go for meclonazepam. Meclonazepam comes in pellets of 3 mg and 6 mg and is less potent than Clonazolam.

Diclazepam is very similar to diazepam. Around 1 mg Diclazepam equals cirka 10 mg Diazepam.

If you want something with an even longer half-life you could go for Flubromazepam, which has an insane half-life. These often comes in pellets of 4 mg and 8 mg.

Then you have your classic Etizolam, it isn't similar to any of the benzo's you mention. With some good will you could compare it to Xanax in regards to its potency, how recreational it is, the fast onset, plus it is really addictive (as all benzo's).

If I should arrange the above in a prioritized list it would be Etizolam > Flubromazepam > Meclonazepam > Diclazepam, but this is highly individual.

Based on your preference I think your best choices are Flubromazepan, Meclonazepam and Diclazepam (not in any prioritized order).

Meclonazepam sounds interesting ill definitely look into that, and I'm not much of a fan of valium since even high doses didn't do much for me so you're saying diclazepam feels like valium in a way? Flubromazepam looks okay but that's l heard it really makes your tolerance go up.. And Etizolam seems to be pretty popular maybe cuz it was the first Rc to get abused? I just don't like the short half life it says it has :/ I guess Diclazepam and Meclonazepam seem the most appealing

Flubromazepam doesn't increase your tolerance more than any other benzo in my opinion. Due to the long half-life you should just avoid using it often.

If you don't benefit much from Diazepam you probably will not benefit much from Diclazepam though I can not say anything for sure. I prefer Clonazepam over Diazepam and thus I have found to like analogues of Clonazepam better than the Diclazepam analogue of Diazepam.

That being said Diclazepam and Meclonazepam are two solid RC benzo's (as solid as it can get when we talk research chemicals), so they are definitely amongst the better choices.

If you would like more information about the chemistry behind benzo's I will recommend you take a look at this informational post:
http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/791664-Flunitrazolam?p=13590210&viewfull=1#post13590210

Diazepam / Diclazepam

Diazepam: 7-chloro-1-methyl-5-phenyl-3H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
222px-Diazepam_structure.svg.png

Diclazepam: 7-Chloro-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-1,3-dihydro-2H-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
201px-Diclazepam_structure.svg.png

Diclazepam is a functional analogue of diazepam (Valium etc). So they are very similar and the effects are similar. Diazepam never did much for me and neither did diclazepam.

Clonazepam / Meclonazepam / Clonazolam

Clonazepam: 5-(2-Chlorophenyl)-7-nitro-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
201px-Clonazepam_200.svg.png

Meclonazepam: (3S)-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-3-methyl-7-nitro-1,3-dihydro-1,4-benzodiazepin-2-one
222px-Meclonazepam_structure.svg.png

As you see Meclonazepam is very similar to Clonazepam as well which is why I recommend this when you like Clonazepam.

Clonazolam: 6-(2-chlorophenyl)-1-methyl-8-nitro-4H-s-triazolo- (4,3-a)-(1,4)-benzodiazepine
thumb.php

Clonazolam (which you don't like) is similar to Clonazepam as well but Clonazolam has similarities with Alprazolam as well (the triazole-part) which is why it becomes more potent and faster acting than Clonazepam and Meclonazepam. As you can see from the picture of the chemical structure it is more different from Clonazepam than Meclonazepam is.

Last edited:
By the way, you should keep in mind that if you intend to use English RC vendors you can only do so a few more days as a ban will be closing them at May 25.

Why are you interested in benzo's? For recreational purposes or something else? Just because RC chemicals are legal somewhere you should not underestimate the power of them, but from you comments about Clonazolam it seem that you are more than aware of your own limitations and the addictive potential of benzo's. Be careful.

Hi guys im jay im new to all these benzos you guys in america or canada are so far advanced than us brittish even benzos i liked diazepam 10mg temazepam 20mg capsule form as tab form are crap and recently clonazepam or rivatrol but some of these other ones sound good id love to try them but you dont hear of them here do you guys pay for your benzos and can you get any benzo you want if paying for it they say money talks im interestrd to know difference in uk benzos compared to usa