Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

I watched a few of the ones you guys suggested:

Zoo- I didn't like it. It reminded me of the movie Lolita, trying to make you sympathize with someone that you shouldn't and don't want to.

The Bridge- I was a lil iffy one if I liked it or not. But after I was done I thought "That was good"

Cult Killer- I liked this one the best. It certainly isn't the story you expecting by the title.

killers in eden

awesome story about how humans and killer whale hunted together in complete understanding and mutual trust. it's on abc iview. i'm watching it streaming on my ps3. seen it before on tv.

1)Cannabis Cures Cancer – “Run From The Cure”

Summary:
After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people’s illnesses… but when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine – leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments – and leaving Rick with unconstitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana!

2)The Corporation

Summary:
Provoking, witty, stylish and sweepingly informative, THE CORPORATION explores the nature and spectacular rise of the dominant institution of our time. Part film and part movement, The Corporation is transforming audiences and dazzling critics with its insightful and compelling analysis. Taking its status as a legal “person” to the logical conclusion, the film puts the corporation on the psychiatrist’s couch to ask “What kind of person is it?” The Corporation includes interviews with 40 corporate insiders and critics – including Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, Milton Friedman, Howard Zinn, Vandana Shiva and Michael Moore – plus true confessions, case studies and strategies for change.

WINNER OF 26 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS! 10 Audience Choice Awards including the 2004 Sundance Film Festival.

3)Washington, You’re Fired!

Summary:
Have you ever wondered what all of those “terror-related” bills, passed over the last eight years, have collectively done to the U.S. Bill of Rights? Do you really know what “Habeas Corpus” means?

Washington, You’re Fired explains all of those unfamiliar terms that keep getting thrown around in the press… “Posse Comitatus,” “Habeas Corpus;” “Torture.” Includes breakdowns of The Military Commissions Act, The John Warner Defense Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, and other astonishing bills that you may not be familiar with, such as The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act. This film captivatingly delivers an education into detrimental legislation that will affect generations of Americans to come. With Special Guests: Jonathan Turley, Meria Heller, Charles Goyette, Ann Wright

4)The U.N. Deception

Summary:
The U.N. Deception reports what the nightly news does not: the UN’s creators intended their organization to become a world government. Learn how top United Nations proponents exploit small arms, the environment, and justice to pressure Capitol Hill into quietly surrendering America’s heritage of freedom. Should these UN plans remain unopposed, the consequences are ultimately grim. There is, however, a way to avert this danger.

5)
Terror Storm – Final Cut Special Edition

Summary:
hroughout history, criminal elements inside governments have carried out terror attacks against their own populations as a pretext to enslave them. TERRORSTORM reveals how, in the last hundred years, Western leaders have repeatedly murdered their own citizens while posing as their saviors. In TERRORSTORM you will discover that September 11th, the attacks of 7/7 in London, and many other terrorist events were self-inflicted wounds. You will witness British Special Forces troops caught in the act of staging terror attacks in Iraq and see official US government documents laying out plans to hijack passenger planes by remote control. You will learn how the Reichstag fire, the Gulf of Tonkin, and the US-backed Iranian coup of 1953 are all interconnected false-flag terror events.

6)Aaron Russo’s – America Freedom To Fascism

Summary:
Determined to find the law that requires American citizens to pay income tax, producer Aaron Russo (“The Rose,” “Trading Places”) set out on a journey to find the evidence. This film which is neither left, nor right-wing is a startling examination of government. It exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America since 1913 when the Federal Reserve system was fraudulently created. Through interviews with U.S. Congressmen, a former IRS Commissioner, former IRS and FBI agents and tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, and the national identity card which becomes law in May 2008. This ID card will use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips which are essentially homing devices used to track people. This film shows in great detail and undeniable facts that America is moving headlong into a fascist police state. Wake up!

Last edited:
Maybe Logic by Robert Anton Wilson

If you are interested in psychedelics, quantum mechanics, & eastern philosophy.

I watch the Union. Very well done. I don't know how anyone can watch it and still live blindfolded by the propaganda surrounding marijuana.
But I am bias.

^it's about the rapper call the game

is it the only documentary you've seen?

Dark Days.

I stumbled across this docu on some random website one time and was blown away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4s78Db5OQ

Right On. The fact that DJ Shadow scored the music makes it even better.

This film inspired me to pursue case management, specifically working with the mentally ill/addicted homeless population. Putting someone in their own apartment after they'd been on the streets for 25 years was an incredible experience.

The Bridge sounds good.

a fantastic documentary; shocking and emotionally disturbing but with a very strong message. guaranteed to make every viewer question human behaviour and themselves.

i highly recommend "home" if it hasnt been mentioned yet. another must see for all of mankind.

No idea if anyone posted this, but if you're looking into conspiracies, try:

Police State 4: The Rise of FEMA

Newest one by Alex Jones. It's not out yet, but I'm looking forward to it since I live in Pittsburgh and I talked to several people who were there for the Oakland fiasco.

I don't take everything he says to be truth, but all of his films are definitely at the very least interesting.

I'm sure its already been mentioned,
but I just saw Food Inc. it was really good

foodincposter.jpg