Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Recommend a Documentary v. David Attenborough!

Ha yeah david knows everything just another rich prick who makes so much money he can go where he wants feeds a few animals and become a super hero he looks like he could be a perv to maybe something worse, I just dont like him full stop.

Lol, I met him once, a few years ago. He genuinely seemed like a good guy, was as sharp as a knife despite his age, and had a lot of interesting things to say. He's definitely one of the better 'rich pricks' imo ;)

new mod is not a fan of stickies. too many makes them invisible and the bobber effect catches users' attention. if this subforum got enough traffic, i'd unstick the remaining two. still might.
I don't agree on the latter. But it's your forum now.

Yeah that was a great episode. I know we're supposed to say this, but I really did enjoy that series. Planet Earth 2 is still my favourite of the "Planet" series' though.

You dont have to like it! lol but am glad you did (if you did! ;) )

I dont like David attenborough hes so over rated and old

He is over rated and he is old and he is a narrator in the docs and there is a whole team involved. So if you dont like DA then that does not mean you dont like the docs but personally, I dont give a shit because I like them, a lot. ;)

<3

Seriously, go fuck yourself pete! - I likeyou but you cant maek everyone the enemy, especially when I tried to reach to you

david attenborough should be in a retirement home

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect he does have a home, and probably a nice garden too ;)

lol hating on sir david attenborough. really sticking it to the man!

alasdair

"Foster" its a doc following a few different kids in the foster care system of the US. Its really good and heartbreaking. It strikes the right balance between being truthful without being overly bleak. They follow a women who seems like a model foster care parent. An african american kid who is in and out of group homes and juvy. A girl aging out of the system. And an activist who went through the system herself. I found it informative interesting maddening and heartbreaking. Everything a good expose documentary should be

Earthlings.
It's pretty damn disturbing, though. I went Vegan for several months after watching this (I stopped because I lost 15lbs an felt like my eating-disorder was re-emerging).

Reactions: CFC
is there context to why stoffle doesn’t get to be free? usually once we find out an animal is smart as fuck there is backlash to keeping them enclosed.

is there context to why stoffle doesn’t get to be free? usually once we find out an animal is smart as fuck there is backlash to keeping them enclosed.

You wouldn't find out from this little clip, but it's because despite their apparent super brains he kept climbing into the Lion's den and got badly mauled (it's explained in the rest of the documentary). Fearless and, apparently, insane.