• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

recent break up

First off, never ever let a girl get you down to the point where you are "torn and started drinking and going down hill" ... You sound young, and you would need to learn to deal with these feelings without drinking or using drugs to cover them up. Otherwise, you will more than likely end up being an alcoholic, perhaps one who is drinking in a park out of a paper bag. Or, even worse still, perhaps, you may end up being a junkie who is forever trying to cover up ANY feelings and emotions by scoring every day.

Anyway, it sounds like a situation where you may just want to go with the flow here, and you can let this girl play her game and get some guilt-free, no strings attached sex out of it. Keep your feelings in check, and you may find this kind of relationship fun at your age.

I would suggest not getting too emotionally involved with this girl, as she sounds like she lacks self-control and may have emotional issues.

If it's a long-term relationship you want, it would be better, in my opinion, to find a girl who likes you enough to remain with you without falling for the next dude that comes along. It is not a reflection of you, but more a reflection of herself and an inability to commit to ANY GUY due to her own issues.

It sounds like you have many great years ahead of you, and there are plenty girls out there to choose from. Don't get stuck on one, and, more importantly, don't get stuck on the WRONG one.

So on Friday we were hanging out and I asked her about what had exactly happened the other night and she said she was sorry about it by she didn't like me anymore... I asked if she even had feelings that night and if they were fake and she told me they were definitely real but she is "bipolar" so she can't help it.

This is the point were I was about to break and I had enough and I was at work and thinking of what I was gonna say like how could you fucking choose him how could this and that make sense what happened here and why I need my answers right now!

But when we hung out she was high as a kite and I asked her what she was on and she said she had no clue... I freaked out and kept asking her what they were and not to do them Agian she assured me her dealer wouldn't try to kill her but I wasn't sure because she had no clue what they were so how could she dose correctly and not over dose. But while she was high she kept jokingly saying well then I'll just suck you're dick to shut you up. And then she started to touch my dick and I told her she needed to calm down because she has a boyfriend, she is high, and she no longer liked me. Then she told me she still liked me(this is the day after she told me she told me she didn't)

And when and where she got the pills? About a week after the break up when she was suicidal and depressed because of it she asked her dealer to give her something to make her feel better and she gave him 100$. Like what the actual fuck I fucking begged her to take me back and I gave it my all and she was also depressed?!?! What the fuck is going on because it all is getting so fucked up

And also one of the main reasons she broke up with me was because of her friends didn't like me but now after seeing how shitty her boyfriend is they all want her to date me Agian...

I am so clueless as what to do because when she was high she wanted to dump him but wouldn't do it because she was high but I don't know now because I only ask those kind of questions when we hang out...

I want to talk to her and say I've had enough and she needs to choose me or him and if she chooses him I walk and I'll tell her that and just hope she choose me because it's becoming too much now...

So on Friday we were hanging out and I asked her about what had exactly happened the other night and she said she was sorry about it by she didn't like me anymore... I asked if she even had feelings that night and if they were fake and she told me they were definitely real but she is "bipolar" so she can't help it.

This is the point were I was about to break and I had enough and I was at work and thinking of what I was gonna say like how could you fucking choose him how could this and that make sense what happened here and why I need my answers right now!

But when we hung out she was high as a kite and I asked her what she was on and she said she had no clue... I freaked out and kept asking her what they were and not to do them Agian she assured me her dealer wouldn't try to kill her but I wasn't sure because she had no clue what they were so how could she dose correctly and not over dose. But while she was high she kept jokingly saying well then I'll just suck you're dick to shut you up. And then she started to touch my dick and I told her she needed to calm down because she has a boyfriend, she is high, and she no longer liked me. Then she told me she still liked me(this is the day after she told me she told me she didn't)

And when and where she got the pills? About a week after the break up when she was suicidal and depressed because of it she asked her dealer to give her something to make her feel better and she gave him 100$. Like what the actual fuck I fucking begged her to take me back and I gave it my all and she was also depressed?!?! What the fuck is going on because it all is getting so fucked up

And also one of the main reasons she broke up with me was because of her friends didn't like me but now after seeing how shitty her boyfriend is they all want her to date me Agian...

I am so clueless as what to do because when she was high she wanted to dump him but wouldn't do it because she was high but I don't know now because I only ask those kind of questions when we hang out...

I want to talk to her and say I've had enough and she needs to choose me or him and if she chooses him I walk and I'll tell her that and just hope she choose me because it's becoming too much now...
I don't understand, hasn't she always been choosing HIM... like over and over again? When did she ever chose you? She dumped you for HIM. And she's still with HIM not YOU. And she hasn't dumped him for you...

She may SAY that she likes you or that she's "going to" dump him for you but she never has... ever think she's just playing with you?