• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Really wanna try a sub strip

funeralfather

Bluelighter
But you guys thankfully have saved me from making a stupid decision in an environment I couldn’t afford to. I don’t wanna be sick 4 24 hours but I can’t get to get any kratom would you guys be able to help me figure out a time frame that I’d need to slot out to not look totally doped out around my family. I’m assuming the worst and hoping for the best, but have a few more days till I can get my clonazepam brought 2 me

Yeah, I’d start small. If you’ve never done Suboxone it might affect you a bit harder. My friend with no tolerance took 4 mg and was totally wonked out and throwing up every time they moved. If you have no tolerance the high will last you all day.

Yeah, I’d start small. If you’ve never done Suboxone it might affect you a bit harder. My friend with no tolerance took 4 mg and was totally wonked out and throwing up every time they moved. If you have no tolerance the high will last you all day.
Agreed. I tried Suboxone for the first time when I had no opiate tolerance, I sniffed maybe an eighth (probably less) of an 8mg Subutex and was violently sick for the rest of the day. Once I was on opiate maintenance therapy, I was taking three 8 mg strips per day, and didn't even catch a buzz.

Even an 8th or a 16th of a strip will have psychoactive effects on a non-tolerant user. Remember, you can always take more, but you can't take less once you've done it. Start small, work up.

This. You've been warned multiple times, but do what you got to do.

Agreed. I tried Suboxone for the first time when I had no opiate tolerance, I sniffed maybe an eighth (probably less) of an 8mg Subutex and was violently sick for the rest of the day. Once I was on opiate maintenance therapy, I was taking three 8 mg strips per day, and didn't even catch a buzz.

Even an 8th or a 16th of a strip will have psychoactive effects on a non-tolerant user. Remember, you can always take more, but you can't take less once you've done it. Start small, work up.
2mg/0.5. Really no need to even try it especially if I will get violently sick I just wanna be able to relax and see if this replaces the urge to dose kratom. I have 6 that was given instead as a favor. I’ve tried it in the past, remembered being similar to methdone although not as stimulating. How long would I be violently sick for?

This. You've been warned multiple times, but do what you got to do.
Ok, some tolerance. Ehh albeit 60 mg oxy, mainly kratom. I’m sure there’s residuals though, I’ve sorta fucked myself by constantly taking some sorta opiate daily 4 years. I’m hearing ur warning and thank u. I don’t wanna be throwing up all over a business I wish someone would just let me get a ride but they are doing it for my best interest, kratom would just be another waste especially since I quit with fairly no withdrawal