• MDMA Moderators:

Really, Really Weird Side-Effects Since MDMA Use

theplacidcasual

Bluelighter
Right then, before I get started with this I would like to avoid the following:

1. Lectures about how stupid I was that night
2. That I shouldn't be so stupid again
3. And just any lecture in general really

I'm aware that I was being completely stupid the night I consumed the MDMA and that I am now paying the price for being an idiot. I must admit I'm not quite up-to-date with the whole SWIM business and to be quite honest, my head is a bit too fried to read up on them, so here it goes:
Friday last week myself and a friend got hold of a gram of Crystal MDMA and we're going to just do half of it and keep the other half for another night. The night started off fabulously and we had our quarter each and were buzzing our tits off telling how much we meant to each other and all that ecstasy fuelled bollocks. Eventually, we got a bit carried away and finished the gram and upon finishing it we go a call off our dealer saying that he was near us and had more if we wanted. Foolishly we ordered another gram and consumed that rather quickly, so now we were on a gram of Crystal MDMA each (and this was top stuff). The idiot inside me then asked him whether I could buy some MDMA containing pills off him (I was really out of it, rational thinking had gone out of the window) so I bought two of them and double dropped them on top of the gram I had already consumed. Needless to say the night turned very messy and I was convinced I was going to day and was hallucinating and all sorts. I learnt my lesson for being a dick the hard way. Since then my head has been literally fucked. One minute I feel like I'm going to burst into tears, the next minute I feel anxious. I don't feel like myself at all! I keep on getting this strange zap sensation in my head and my eyes feel like they're rolling into the back of my head. I also feel extremely dizzy and keep on getting pins and needles in my fingers and legs. All in all, it's a pretty fucking horrifying experience and I want it to end immediately. I went to the GP who prescribed me some 5mg Diazepam to calm me down a bit (which is yet to help). So yeah, I ended up consuming well over a gram of MDMA to myself in one night, what a dick right? Can someone please reassure me that this nightmare is going to end? :( This sucks, hah.

Take diazepam as needed. I am fairly sure you will be (incrementally) a lot better in a few weeks. Don't take any stimulants/psychedelics the coming time. Perhaps some memory problems for a while. So just hang in there buddy!

First off: It's 100% surely going to end. The symptoms you are describing, though extremely freaky, are actually typical for the comedown from mdma abuse. There's loads of posts/threads on here explaining the same thing.

This is nearly a week ago now? I think you can expect the _worst shit_ to dissapate during the first 2 weeks, it did for me, but I didn't have the brain zaps/body sensations you are describing.

The "nightmare" is going to end soon enough, but it's most likely gonna take some time before you get back to your old self (multiple weeks/months++). Some dudes recover from this type of shit 100% in 2 weeks, while others need up to 6 months. One this is sure, you're gonna get better again, and the worst shit (first/second week) usually dissapate rather quickly.

Edit: Yeah, stay away from all stims, caffeine, alcohol, TEA, everything. Don't think you should take diazepam for too long either