• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Really need help with IV

Herowin54

Greenlighter
I am having a lot of trouble finding a vein. All the veins in my arms, hands, feet, legs are gone. I have tried my neck and got it once but it is sketchy af. I have 31g 1ml 5/16” and 29g 1ml 1/2” rigs all brand new. I have been trying to find my femoral vein and can’t hit it I am also scared to dig around too much obviously. Please help me with hitting my femoral or anything to help me find a vein I can hit. I don’t even really have too many tracks on my arms but I can’t find a vein for the life of me. So I don’t know if they are all collapsed or what

Just shoot it IM, there's no rush but the high will last longer than IV.

IVing in the neck or groin is really dangerous so I would advise you to try a route other than IV, certainly I wouldnt be confident enough to advise on technique.

I used to use veins in my legs and feet but that's probably equally inadvisable. If you try taking a really hot bath immediately before using (like have your hit cooked up ready to go in the pin beforehand) that can help bring veins up and make them more easy to find.

Definitely sounds like a good time for a break. What substance do you IV?

I am having a lot of trouble finding a vein. All the veins in my arms, hands, feet, legs are gone. I have tried my neck and got it once but it is sketchy af. I have 31g 1ml 5/16” and 29g 1ml 1/2” rigs all brand new. I have been trying to find my femoral vein and can’t hit it I am also scared to dig around too much obviously. Please help me with hitting my femoral or anything to help me find a vein I can hit. I don’t even really have too many tracks on my arms but I can’t find a vein for the life of me. So I don’t know if they are all collapsed or what

Do you usually use 31g needles?

I've often found myself having trouble registering with smaller needles. Usually I used 27g and 29g. With 27 being a tad more reliable.

Probably not the problem at this point but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

How long have you been injecting, and what are you injecting? By your name I'm assuming heroin. In which case what kinda heroin? Tar? No4, no3?

Just trying to get an idea of if it's likely that they really could have all collapsed.

You must feel the vein.. not so much rely on the look of it but actually put your fingers on the spots you think are where you want to get. If you have a little lamp it really helps. Idk mate I learnt through my mate's and my own mistakes which were terrible, blood everywhere and no where near the place. Oh hell good luck my friend 😍

How long have you being an IV user? Are your veins actually that bad or are you just an inexperienced IV user?

You dont need to see a vein for it to be good to use. A bit more info would help.

Shooting into an artery is a bad idea and could have serious consequences, dont do it.

Wowowoooow man if you've shot all of.your veins consider smoking or intranasal. like they said In a previous post slamming ur groin or ur neck Is a very bad idea indeed. man,take a break from IV.we Know u dont wsnna hear that but srsly it seems like ur going too hsrd on the dope.take care.

@Herowin54 i have almost the same problem, I had one good one in my arm left until the other weekend lol.
Now I just have some in my feet and a few in the backs of my hands but I've ever managed to hit myself there, I'm so shit with a 1ml, and aparantly I have some on the backs of my knees but no one to get me there, I need to learn to do it in the mirror,have you tried using a mirror?

But yeah all the other tips have been said, hot shower, push-ups (or lifting weights)
Being well hydrated also helps get em popping.
Have you tried a tourniquet?
When you try hitting your lower legs do some squats just bodyweight ones do say 20 then stay down in the squat position alot of my mates do that and then are able to hit in the lower leg (have your shot prepared first and a alcohol swab ready)
But unfortunately the only other answer is to give it a break.
I wasn't aware you could IM H, I think it'd be safer to just squirt it up your ass with a calpol or needleless syringe... I found with K its basically the same feeling as IMing and poses far far less of a risk, if you are grown up enough to get over it lol

I've been to rock bottom thrice vein-wise, it always comes back. Try the underside of your fore-arm, nit very visible but findable, especially after a hot shower and some neat fingerz to feel that touchy. Have you tried your wrist? The veins people cut when committing

The femoral vein runs along the inside of the thigh on both legs. This is almost as good as hitting the jugular vein. Depending on how skinny or fat you are it will either be very easy to find or fucking impossible. I hit my femoral on my left all the time but I can not find it on my right leg to save my life. I simple feel the vein out and inject at a 45 degree angle, it shouldn’t be hard to hit the first few times but remember to give it rest between injections and also the vein will harden a bit after injection

Do you usually use 31g needles?

I've often found myself having trouble registering with smaller needles. Usually I used 27g and 29g. With 27 being a tad more reliable.

Probably not the problem at this point but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.

How long have you been injecting, and what are you injecting? By your name I'm assuming heroin. In which case what kinda heroin? Tar? No4, no3?

Just trying to get an idea of if it's likely that they really could have all collapsed.
Yea I almost always use 31s. I have some 29s 1/2” too but they are just too big for the tiny veins I have left. I’m not sure exactly what type it is. It comes in big chunks and rocks of tan that can break down into powder. It melts down perfectly in water into an amber/dark brown color

Wowowoooow man if you've shot all of.your veins consider smoking or intranasal. like they said In a previous post slamming ur groin or ur neck Is a very bad idea indeed. man,take a break from IV.we Know u dont wsnna hear that but srsly it seems like ur going too hsrd on the dope.take care.
I have tried smoking and snorting. The dope doesn’t run on foil and I can’t get very much smoke to come off it. I got like a meth pipe and it works but the smoke is fucking harsh as hell and I don’t feel it much. Same thing with snorting. I do half gram shots so I would have to snort like a whole gram or smoke a whole gram to actually feel it. That’s a lot of powder to snort or smoke

@Herowin54 i have almost the same problem, I had one good one in my arm left until the other weekend lol.
Now I just have some in my feet and a few in the backs of my hands but I've ever managed to hit myself there, I'm so shit with a 1ml, and aparantly I have some on the backs of my knees but no one to get me there, I need to learn to do it in the mirror,have you tried using a mirror?
Nah my girl can hit the ones on the backs of my knees but they are all hardened up now. And I only used them a few times, it’s weird. That is actually another problem I’ve been having. Like my jugular for instance was a beautiful, fat, juicy vein. I hit It a couple times and now it is hardened up and I didn’t miss at all. I don’t understand and this has happened in other areas of my body as well

I don’t think I have though, I just don’t think I’ve ever had very easily seen veins to begin with. I bought a small led flashlight and in a dark room it acts as a vein finder and I still have veins left. They just don’t really come to the surface anymore. The only veins that I am positive are collapsed are the veins on the inside of my elbow on both arms

The femoral vein runs along the inside of the thigh on both legs. This is almost as good as hitting the jugular vein. Depending on how skinny or fat you are it will either be very easy to find or fucking impossible. I hit my femoral on my left all the time but I can not find it on my right leg to save my life. I simple feel the vein out and inject at a 45 degree angle, it shouldn’t be hard to hit the first few times but remember to give it rest between injections and also the vein will harden a bit after injection
About where at on your leg is yours located? Cuz I have only tried hitting the femoral on the spot in the groin. I can’t seem to find it on my actual leg

Try searching on your shins, there runs a small but findable vein that goes all the way up from your feet to the bottom of the knee. It's easy to find when hardening your muscles.