• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Really high dosages of pregabalin not effecting me much[[not recommended]]

lyricaboi

Greenlighter
So umm, last year I had a bit of a binge with lyrica+mdma+weed, smoked daily and did molly probably once a week (sometimes in 5 dose binges), usually boosting with pregabalin, well, to be honest I am not sured what was boosting what, sometimes I felt the molly was to boost pregabalin to be honest; but yeah that was a weird summer.
I do have history of being a daily toker for 3 years but it lost it's effects finally and I thought smoking/vaping 3-5g of really good bud was a waste of my money (people can most likely guess how I kept that habit up) so I stopped smoking weed altogether apart from few special occasions.

Ever since the summer ended I haven't been able to "get high" properly, I took a 2 month break from everything and.. nothing. Only combination I have had the dragon I've been chasing was dropping 10x10mg zolpidem and 2 grams of pregabalin. I do not recommend this to anyone as it is most likely dangerous, but I seem to have some kind of extreme tolerance that doesn't go away.
I smoked some weed with friends, they got extremely stoned and I barely felt anything, like 1/10 level of stonedness.
I have smoked better weed alone after dropping 1,5g of pregabalin - result was about 3/10 level of stonedness.

To purely claim I get no effect from those drugs is false as my pregabalin doses do make me more social (which is what I really need it for anyway) but before 750-900mg would make me have an amazing high inside my head whilst still being able to function physically.
I have tried abstaining from pregabalin and other drugs for up to 2months like previously stated but still, I have to drop a gram to get more social / sleep better.

Other than sociability I just get pretty hungry.

It sucks as I was used to taking pregabalin once every two weeks and it resetting my headspace and having the afterglow from it to be able to go through the next 2 weeks, yes, sounds like an addict but I do have a lot of problems and no other med apart from pregabalin has helped - I just do not want to take it daily as I found it worked better for me like that.

Have I fucked my brains up completely?

Any others who eat doses of pregabalin that are way beyond considered "strong"?

If so - how long does it take for you to get the feeling back or is it completely gone forever?

Apologies if this is a really bad first post - just couldn't find much discussion about the topic online.

Stay strong and love each other <3

any drug you take habitually will build your tolerance, I believe that’s what’s happening to you. Your only choice is to stop takin them and let your tolerance drop(very long wait usually) or try n eat a couple more if you’re doing it safely