• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

really bad marihuana trip

methlady

Greenlighter
hey there,
few days ago i was at my bf , you know, i get a new job,it was friday , etc , so much things to celebrate
we took a few lines of mdma&speed and i was thinking that when i smoke some weed, i could sleep better, so i had a one bong hit. it was really hot and i started to cough.I throught it ll be ok, i was relaxed, but then, boom, whole world started twisting. i can't concetrate just on one object, because everything was shaking.When I closed my eyes, it was horrible, i could feel how my mind is "away". I felt like i'm not in my own body and i can't control anything. Thanks to my bf, he started to hugging me and he tried to keep me relaxed. We watched movie- my state was random. A moment it was good, but other moment really bad. I felt asleep after 5hours, but when i woke up, i was still high.this end up quickly but still it was my 3rd horrible experience with weed. Same effects - shaking objects, random throughts and feeling " my body isn't my body"

I don't know how to deal with those states, but i'm afraid of weed because of this. I have no bad experiences with any of drugs,just with weed.

Can it be possible, to have a bad weed trip?

What happens when you smoke without having speed/mdma in your system

because it sounds like mixing is your problem

It sounds as though you have pretty much no or zero tolerance and you smoked way too much, and smoking herb while on meth and MDMA did not help either. What's happened the other times you have used cannabis?

Don't feel bad. I know people who use/used and prefer all sort of drugs in high doses including psychedelics, disassociative drugs, stimulants, and downers to herb since cannabis makes them all paranoid and gives them horrible experiences.

i tried this again this weekend , i smoked a weed, i wasn't on speed, i was like 12hours after taking speed+ mdma - the effects wasn't so strong as that time , but it was there. i'm afraid to smoke weed again, because it's really unconfortable for me. i was wondering if benzodiazepams won't help me, i always have couple pills of xanax. ??

i'm a weed smoker for 3yrs, that's why i'm suprised for this situation

meth + weed is pretty intense, especially if you're not used to it. I personally like the combo but even I find it uncomfortable occasionally (or at least I used to, when I used speed)

i'm a weed smoker for 3yrs, that's why i'm suprised for this situation

well.. what's your experiences with smoking on molly (hopefully tested) with speed? is it your first time?

stimulants and THC can cause some very intense feelings accompanied by tachycardia and overstimulation and easily trigger these types of experiences.

maybe try a drink or a benzo if you get worked up into these situations again?

for me it just took getting used to it. never used to be able to smoke on uppers..

well.. what's your experiences with smoking on molly (hopefully tested) with speed? is it your first time?

stimulants and THC can cause some very intense feelings accompanied by tachycardia and overstimulation and easily trigger these types of experiences.

maybe try a drink or a benzo if you get worked up into these situations again?

for me it just took getting used to it. never used to be able to smoke on uppers..

this was my first and hopefully last experience molly+speed+weed
thank's for ur tips , i think that this bad states could repeat just on weed, but not sure..