Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Really bad body load on 4-aco-met

dbsk1960

Greenlighter
Hey all

I recently was in the ER due to oral ingestion of 25 mgs of 4-aco-met. After taking it, i felt virtually no body load but 3 hours in after ingestion i started to get a really bad pain in the lower right area of my stomach. It only intensified after feeling it and just felt like a burning sensation.

Not wanting to take any chances I headed to the ER. I told them i was getting massive stomach pain, and at the point the pain was getting unbearable. They admitted me in and gave me a bunch of pain killers and fluids. They ran CT scans and other tests but everything came up negative. Basically ended up staying there from 12-6 AM where the pain eventually went away. Next day I still felt it but it was real minor. Mustve really done a number on my stomach as I couldnt even eat for a day.

Ive tripped before from the same batch, and ive noticed the body load has gotten worse after each trip. The body load has also mostly come when Im coming down. I have no clue what is happening, and I might just throw away what I have left. Anyone have similiar experiences or insight?

Yeah, i had the same type of thing with 4-AcO-DMT.
I did some rather large doses and the nausea was so bad i couldn't enjoy the trip and it got worse and worse every time i did any 4 sub tryps that i have completely quit doing them...

I did some rather large doses and the nausea was so bad i couldn't enjoy the trip and it got worse and worse every time i did any 4 sub tryps that i have completely quit doing them...

Yeah I'm wondering it I should take a break as it seems to be wrecking havoc on my body. Perhaps the kidney/GI tract is really sensitive to this compound causing possible inflammation and it gets worse over time.

Yeah.IDK. all i know is that 4-AcO-DMT was a favorite and i got greedy IM'd a bunch and i was fucked after that...sucks really.
The weird thing is that it was all from the same batch...
Canadian vendor...?

Yeah.IDK. all i know is that 4-AcO-DMT was a favorite and i got greedy IM'd a bunch and i was fucked after that...sucks really.
The weird thing is that it was all from the same batch...
Canadian vendor...?

Yeah I've had 4-aco-dmt but haven't experienced it from that particular psychedelic. And yes a canadian vendor via to the US... most likely the same one. Hm.. makes me wonder if its just the batches from this vendor

Me too. the thing is...the first doses out of the batch were fine but got progressively worse the more times i did it...still have some 4-AcO-MET. I haven't even tried.

Oh by the way man, I took 50 mg of 4-AcO-DMT the other night and got some of that nausea you're talking about I think. It was sort of off-putting, because I practically never get nausea from psychedelics at all. It faded away after the trip had really set in though, but I definitely had you in mind at the time.... I'll probably take it easy on that for a while just to be sure.

Oh, and it was also from a Canadian vendor.

Yeah I'm wondering it I should take a break as it seems to be wrecking havoc on my body. Perhaps the kidney/GI tract is really sensitive to this compound causing possible inflammation and it gets worse over time.

I've actually heard multiple reports of kidney pains from 4-HO-MET, so that wouldn't be overly surprising to me. Though, I've also heard multiple people say they tried it with no problems whatsoever. Perhaps it's just based on how well it's synthesized?

If you mean impurities then yes that may well be it. Little if any research is done on these analogues but something like 4-HO-MET is incredibly close to the physically safe psilocin...
I personally think that other factors have to be taken into consideration like the purity of the products and what other drugs are taken by people reporting problems.

How are you taking it? If you dissolve it in a little water then it should be readily absorbed... I doubt it really reaches the rest of the GI tract beyond the stomach.

Don't know about debilitating nausea or tummy aches, but general nausea is normal for psychedelics considering serotonin receptors throughout the body.

Yeah, impurities is what I was getting at. Of course I couldn't say for sure, but I would doubt that 4-HO-MET is dangerous at all either when made well. I feel that way about most psilocin analogues in general.

As for the nausea, all I can say is that the only thing that's given me more nausea than 50 mg of 4-AcO-DMT was 4800 mg of morning glory seeds. But, it could have just been the one time for me. I suppose we'll see with future trials~

Well, this same-if it is the same-vendor had some notoriously bad DPT and MET and when they replaced the DPT free of charge with a new batch i didn't think much of the new batch either. So, it wouldn't surprise me if their purity claims were overblown...imagine that.
I'll not be buying from them again.

Hmm, that's good to know.... It's a shame because I like their selection, but if that's the case I'll probably just give them a rest for now and go slow with the stuff I do have from them. Luckily I already DPT from someone else which I know to be fantastic. ^_^

If you mean impurities then yes that may well be it. Little if any research is done on these analogues but something like 4-HO-MET is incredibly close to the physically safe psilocin...
I personally think that other factors have to be taken into consideration like the purity of the products and what other drugs are taken by people reporting problems.

How are you taking it? If you dissolve it in a little water then it should be readily absorbed... I doubt it really reaches the rest of the GI tract beyond the stomach.

Don't know about debilitating nausea or tummy aches, but general nausea is normal for psychedelics considering serotonin receptors throughout the body.

Hm.. perhaps you're right. This was my first time experimenting with 4-aco-met, and the color is a little tanish which Im sure is a sign of some impurity as I expected it to be white. Also I took it in a gelatin cap, I might proceed in a week and take it orally in a solution instead except at a very low dose this time to be safe. I will report back and see how that ROA compares to a gelatin cap. I also thought of the possibility that perhaps I am becoming super sensitive to aco compounds; don't know how exactly that would happen but I would like to think its a possibility.

I worked my way though a half gram of 4-ho-met from a different source, and can also report increasingly bad body load as I worked my way though over a period of months. Nothing to make me go to the ER, but it went from a very physically easygoing, energetic time to just feeling sickly most of the trip and wanting to lay there until it wore off. Have not had any four subs since, mainly because DPT. Might be something other than an impurity, might be something more.

Before you go and induce a condition again that prompted you to go to the ER before... what was the body load like other times you tried this batch? Always serious GI issues relatively similar to but weaker than what happened the time you visited the ER?
What is your previous experience with other tryptamines / 4-substituted tryptamines?

It's worth figuring out if your intestines or stomach or something is very sensitive to these chemicals or if the 4-AcO-MET you have is bad somehow (tan color doesn't really mean much IMO). I'd personally need more info before I start avoiding these chems because who knows what is going on with some incidents. But on the other hand, unless going to the ER is not a big deal for you at all I would do my best to avoid such reactions even if it means trying to get another 4-AcO trypt to try from a totally different source and checking your reactions to that and perhaps flushing the batch you are not reacting well to.

Golem, what kind of body load?

Nasueous, but not enough to puke, yet far too much to ignore, tight and crampy, neck hurt. Kinda like a 6 hour 2c-e come up with different visuals and sluggish thinking.

Yeah the body load pain has always been there for me for 4-aco-met but it was never as bad as when I went to the ER. Now don't overact, I went to the ER specifically because I thought there was something wrong with my kidneys or a possibility of appendicitis. I was checked out through tests and nothing showed up through my blood, urine, and scans. I did not tell them I took a compound stated as 4-aco-met, as I had no reason to just yet. They hooked me up to fluids and gave me pain killers, but that was all they could do at the time. I am beginning to think that perhaps it was due to the big ass lunch I had around 12 PM. By the time I took the dose around 8 PM, my stomach was still full and heavy. Hindsight, I am starting to think that this body load might have been exaggerated due to the amount of food I had undigested still. I have gone through 500 mgs of 4-aco-dmt from the same exact source. Each experience had a little bodyload at the start of the trip, but went away each time and was elated that the body load was nothing compared to shrooms.

Either way, I will again dose with an allergy test to be safe. Also I'm going to start at a very low active does, most likely ~15 mg's and go from there. Does anyone know of any legal drugs or remedies to reduce body loads?

That sucks. Could just be a bad reaction, perhaps relating to what you ate that day, or something, but I've never had such a reaction.

I did 105mg of 4-AcO-MET, and aside from being pretty damn intense, I couldn't walk because it was too painful. But laying down was fine. I find to manage the body load I walk around, do exercise, ride a bike here and there and stretch. Otherwise If I sit still for too long it becomes a little bit painful.

On 4-AcO-DMT while also coming down from GHB and M1, I had a severe panic attack and hyperventilation that got me so worried I eventually went to the ER... (Only time I ever went).
I don't really think that 4-AcO-DMT is dangerous physically, but if you get really worried about something being wrong then yes it can really spiral out of control.
(The hyperventilation fucked up my blood gases though, which did cause an acute condition...)

I'd personally be interested to know if all 4-AcO's can produce a serious body load compared to 4-HO's, rather than physical harm... although I wouldn't dismiss or ignore any possible risks altogether if there was more to go on.

I worked my way though a half gram of 4-ho-met from a different source, and can also report increasingly bad body load as I worked my way though over a period of months. Nothing to make me go to the ER, but it went from a very physically easygoing, energetic time to just feeling sickly most of the trip and wanting to lay there until it wore off. Have not had any four subs since, mainly because DPT. Might be something other than an impurity, might be something more.

That is exactly what happened to me. First doses awesome, little or no body-load. Then body-load getting progressively worse as i worked through the batch...until I'm at the point that i can't/don't do any acetylated tryps.

Hey guys.

Just wanted give an update in case anyone else ever runs into a similiar situation. I took 20 mgs dissolved in 100 mLs of water along with a multi vitamin and 2 bananas. Had plenty of muchies throughout the day but no whole meal. Body load was well nonexistant and any kind of pain similiar to last time. Although I am taking a lot of dumps during this trip. 3 hours in and I seem fine.