Real Radio 104.1 "Town-Meeting"

applesbliss

Bluelighter
Yesterday on a radio station I usually listen to. They had what they called a town- meeting. Because the city commission was having their own town-meeting about drugs. And 104.1 wanted to present a different perspective by allowing ex-drug dealers, and drug users to call in and share stories and facts about their life. It was generally informative. Except unfortunitly I heard some mis-conceptions and rumors said, like some people saying they have known people who have died directly from exctasy,
frown.gif
. And that exctasy pills contain heroin
frown.gif
. This was sad to hear. And I tried calling in. Only
to explain the falsehoods of those claims. But I had no luck in getting through. This is the underground. And luckily we have the access to a lot of knowledge. That many people either don't have or don't know they have. And I feel so lucky to be able to keep myself safe by knowledge. And I wish more
users and dealers could keep safe or safer, and learn more theories and/or facts. So more people could be safe.
Just a kinda hopeful sad thought.
P*L*U*R
[email protected]
@bluelight.ru
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"

hey
what city are you in? are you referring to WBCN in Boston??
just wondering...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Real Radio: 104.1-
streamin' outta Orlando
------------------
Bliss Bliss
"I want to know what your feeling. There are some things you can't hide. I want to know what your thinking. Tell me whats on your mind"