• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids REAL Oxynorm (oxycodone) vials for injection - general questions

Anybody know of a simple and private way of uploading a photo please advise cheers
imgBB.com Im the owner of the thread and this is where I uploaded mine to and as you can see, it still works. Not sure how can you struggle, simple "image upload" google search gives you plenty of solutions, imgBB being the first result...

Don't think there's much of a "rush" with if oxycodone. And oral is about 80% bioavailability so the increase in effects from dose in mg is really quite minimal.

If it is an IV Rush u are after I would look to other drugs or try combining the oxy solution with cocaine or some antihistamines like cyclizine or diphenhydramine. This is bad Hr advice I know. And you probably will be against it as you seem to be smart as far as injecing street drugs go.

You can get valoid (cyclizine lactate 50mg/ml) solution specifically for injection and that should give the oxy a "rush". Sorry I can't give you any more advice.

Oh you can get 2ml barrels and put brown needles on the top. The blue ones are really for IM injection or for groin deep big veins.