• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids REAL Oxynorm (oxycodone) vials for injection - general questions

Matthiew

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first ever post/thread on Bluelight, but I have been reading the forums since 2009 (first time I've tried mephedrone and 2C-E, these were my first drugs I tried (except cannabis and synthetic cannabis)), so I do feel a lot like a part of this forum.
So, up to this moment I could find any answer I was looking for by searching the forums. Today I tried to find information regarding oxycodone vials for injection with little success. There was a thread from 2008, where people argued that it doesn't even exist and people claiming that it does, with little to no merithorical value in the thread itself.
Just to give you a quick overview of me - I'm 26 yo male, rather fit, 176 cm - 75 kg. I'm not opiate naive, but currently have almost negligible tolerance (1.5 month ago I went through 3 g of codeine in 2 weeks, and 3 weeks ago I went through 4 Oxycontin 40 mg pills (sniffed and plugged) in a week - so 2 weeks clear off any opios). I also did heroin couple of times year ago, including once or twice shooting it up, but mostly smoked on foil. As I said I recently discovered oxycodone and I fell in love with it. 40 mg in a pill without crushing gave me a serious mood lift, little euphoria and most importantly motivation to do chores around the house (I was on a 2 day meth binge when I popped the pill, without it I would be figuratively dying, thinking only about meth comedown (I don't do meth often, last time was 5 months ago, and I don't plan to repeat it in the near future, to be honest I don't even like meth...) 40 mg of Oxycontin plugged (crushed, dissolved in water) got me so floored that I was nodding off for 3 hours, lying down on a most comfortable garden recliner in the world, with Nirvana's unplugged in NY in my headphones. Now, I'm very conscious guy, in terms of my health and I wouldn't ever shoot up a pill (how the hell did I shoot UK brown with citric acid last year is still beyond me...) due to all the nasty stuff putting me off.
I do have a needle fetish - have injected psychedelics before (mostly 4-HO-MET) and other research chemicals couple of years ago, but I stopped in 2012. In the beginning of 2016 I injected heroin once and cocaine once. I now have an urge to try oxycodone IV. So I went to great lengths (that's actually a lie, it was pretty darn easy) to source oxy vials for injection. Now, these vials are 1ml each with 10mg oxy/1mL. I have 10 of them. I also have some german oxy pills (40mg), but I put them away for now, not to build up my tolerance before I try the vials.
My question is - what is a safe amount to inject, considering I do want to feel a rush, have little to no tolerance now and 40 mg plugged had me in most blissfull state ever experienced (except that one time shooting brown). Please also note that these vials are 10mg/1mL, therefore I am also limited by the volume that I will be able to safely inject.
I have some 29G/1mL insulin syringes (tip not removable) I got last time from needle exchange when I wanted to shoot up heroin, but figured their capacity is not enough and ordered on ebay some 2.5mL Terumo syringes with 30G needles (I figured because it's injection solution, not a nasty pill goo, 30G terumo will be enough taking into consideration these have very thin outer walls and will actually serve better than 29G insulin ones.)
Any feedback and/or discussion will be greatly appreciated.
Stay safe folks!

hello Matthiew and welcome to BL! i'm also called matt :)
i've never seen vials of injectible Oxynorm, i once found a bottle of oral Oxynorm syrup
like this one \/
Oxynorm-300x336.jpg

as for the safe amount to inject - would take whatever dose it was when you plugged it and half that for IV. but to be on the safe side maybe start even lower than that and very slightly titrate your way up to an appropriate dose.

Here's a picture of IV Oxynorm vials I was talking about -
oxy.jpg

@Matt - thank you for your input, this is what I was thinking really, to go for 20 mg (2mL) and see how it goes. Thing is, my resources are very limited for titration, and I tend to have a high natural tolerance (or I do just really like it hard and rough, lol)

hooooolyyy shiiiiit those look so fuckin good
yeah be careful with it man - you pined one yet or still deciding?
OH and you're using Oxynorm - i take it you're from the UK?

Hey again :)
Yes, UK here.
I haven't as the only rigs I have are the insulin ones (1mL, 29G), and I don't want to shoot twice, it will kill the rush if any. 2.5 mL Terumo should arrive tomorrow

you know you can get rigs at needle exchanged all around the country? a lot of chemists act as needle exchanges (Boots for one)
where abouts in the UK you from mat? i'm south london. but yeah google needle exchange and your town ans you'd be surprised

I'm actually closer than you think ;)
It's strange tho, I'm not computer naive but had a really hard time finding any info regarding needle exchanges on NHS pages, and was not really keen on using google maps to do so, last year when looking for one, only third one listed on google really had a program. I ended up typing needle exchange and my borough name and finally got some results. Although the only information I was able to google up regarding the syringes and needles was that 2mL syringes comes with either 23G or 25G needles, which both are wayyy to big for my liking. I guess I'm off to Boots anyway, worst case scenario I'll just breathe in some fresh air, and wait for tomorrow.

dear lord are you from croydon too? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
aha did you end up finding an exchange? protip: you don't have to actually 'exhange' anything, you can just pick up the pins and leave

Thought more of East side... but still not that far off in bigger picture ;)
So I'm back from my local Boots, and I'm not very happy with the service received. Guy had no clue about needle sizes, and said they just go by colours, so I told him I want a yellow needle (30G), he gave me 'yellow pack'. I asked about syringe size and was told it's 1mL, so told him I need 2-2.5 mL, he ended up giving me "blue pack", which indeed has 2.5mL syringes but massive 23G needles. The yellow pack doesn't have yellow syringes, but orange - 25G... I guess that will have to do.
Would anyone be able to tell me what colour coding each exchange pack has?
The one that I got last year is
red - insulin, non-removable 29G needle with 1mL syringe
yellow - 25G needle with 1 mL syringe
blue - 23G needle with 2mL syringe

I'm looking for smallest possible needle (preferably 30G, but 29G would do too), which pack should I go for?

15 minutes ago I've injected 20 mg, when injecting I thought the needle slipped because I didn't feel anything until 1.5 mL out of 2 went it, but then I didn't feel any pain or couldn't see any bulge forming, so carried on with the remainder. The moment last 0.5 mL went in, I felt it. Slight rush, euphoria and warmth going from the heart to all my limbs. It wasn't too strong, I feel like 30 mg would have been even better (40 mg might be too much), but again I would have to source bigger syringes. No aftertaste in my mouth at all (and quite peculiarly I did enjoy the aftertaste of IV drugs in my mouth). I'm nodding slightly, but nothing major, and there's no motivation to do physical activites like from insufflation. Overal really pleasant experience but I won't lie, I had a tad higher expectations

I'll be honest I never cared to inject oxycodone while I was getting them prescribed with Oxymorphone. They were damn near ineffective iv vs using them nasal roa for a good nod and oral for relief. I feel it skips some metabolism steps that convert it to something more active. That's just a speculative hypothesis I'm honestly not sure if I'm right about that

Thurs got to be a mire private way if sharing a photo then joining photobucket and it linking all my facebook and shit