View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Real or fake acid?

lostintrips

Greenlighter
i got 5 tabs from a friend who says it was pure lsd and i was going to drop 2 but when i put the first tab on my tongue i thought it tasted slightly bitter so i played it safe and didnt drop another. (the tabs were also odorless) i only thought it tasted bitter for about only 30 seconds then it tasted like absolutely nothing for the rest of the 35 min it was on my tongue. after about 10 minutes or so my tongue started to tingle and it tingled for about an hour on only my tongue not hurting at all not spreading to any other part of my mouth. it was slight and not super numbing it just felt like a tingle. the acid hit and i tripped really hard seeing bright vivid colors that ive never seen before i could literally feel color and the patterns and swirls were beautiful as i came to many insights and conclusions about my life. in the beginning of the trip my thoughts seemed chaotic and confusing then came together and made so much sense after i peaked (very much like mushrooms). also the whole time i felt like i was getting information thrown at me and by the end i learned that we are all one consciousness down deep and everyone is the same even though they are labeled different. The acid felt like it was coming in waves and it was a very strong trip that lasted about 8-9 hours. my inference is that this was a strong tab of lsd and thats why my tongue tingled so much. this is also my second time doing acid the first time i am 100 % sure it was pure lsd but it was very weak and i barely tripped at all. that time my tongue tingled to but not as much as this time. does anyone know if this is lsd or a rc if so which rc? Peace
23.gif
32.gif

From what you describe this sounds definitely like it was nothing else but LSD.

You should know that it takes exactly 2 weeks for your LSD tolerance to return to 0, so this could've been the cause your 2nd trip was very weak. You can't just eat some tabs every 3rd day in the week.

The slightly bitter taste is mostly from the blotter material and the ink itself. It's normal to taste it, but if you taste an enormous chemicle-bitter MDMA-like taste that's numbing your whole tongue... it's an RC

my first trip was very weak and acouple months before the second and it wasnt an enormous chemical bitter taste that lasts hours like people describe rcs so i think i lucked out. :D

Don't "luck out." Buy reagents, increase your likelihood of survival.