Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Real MDMA A Story on XTC Making

Status
Not open for further replies.
^MDMA withdrawal, the sharp edges?? oh, and the best new MD pilss pressed in 2009 are??? sorry, will have to get back to you on that one, professor....hmmm, just the fax, maam. ;-)

and SuperNana fears/wears no underwear, thank youz.

hehe! SuperNana has left the building...

who's bothered with pills when we have so much primo crystal at the mo =D

fuck its getting crazy on here if u dont like the statements written push them off like water off a ducks back there is no need to flame. everyones opinion is worth while good or bad no need to fight over the small things

in Spain impossible find MDMA(cristal) since september 2008, know whether it will so much time ¿ nothing in the summer?¿ nice

^MDMA withdrawal, the sharp edges?? oh, and the best new MD pilss pressed in 2009 are??? sorry, will have to get back to you on that one, professor....hmmm, just the fax, maam. ;-)

and SuperNana fears/wears no underwear, thank youz.

Iron crosses here in the U.K
MDMA aplenty. ;)

Iron crosses here in the U.K
MDMA aplenty. ;)

Hehe yeah Europes flooded with them since 2007 July. I made a report on red yellow and the whites ones i ate before i could make one haha

They are awesome pills.

ok - i appreciate your time! Now get back into that gimp suit and back down the basement you go! And congratulations for reading for 3 years now....must have been an accomplishment for you! Perhaps try counting next?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fuckin funny shit this is

the video was good but quality was poor as for the hive its around as many here would know and the draught thing cant be possibly true as im sure somewhere in the land of oz there is quality shit.

pip pills have been all the rage lately a cheaper alternative i guess alot of buyers dont know the difference between quality and not quality its a shame

good sir, as spelling / reading comprehension appears not to be your strong suit, i'll use simpler terms....... there once was this hedgehock who learned to breathe with his ass. to make the long story short, he sat down and suffocated. moral of the story, i hope, is selfevident...

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!
Please, get down off your high horse and explain to us lower beings exactly what a 'hedgehock' is?
I gotta admit, you're among the most funny of the trolls I've seen on here.
Good work. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
fuckin funny shit this is

the video was good but quality was poor as for the hive its around as many here would know and the draught thing cant be possibly true as im sure somewhere in the land of oz there is quality shit.

pip pills have been all the rage lately a cheaper alternative i guess alot of buyers dont know the difference between quality and not quality its a shame

Its not the quality, they are 2 diiferent drugs completley. I just cant believe how much shit is goin around, especially in Sydney? 4 diff sources all have pip pills. Bloody joke. Our night was ruined cos i had to babysit my friend who i thought almost died. He was mumbling all sorts of shit too

Is it just my area that have these shit ones?

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!
Please, get down off your high horse and explain to us lower beings exactly what a 'hedgehock' is?
I gotta admit, you're among the most funny of the trolls I've seen on here.
Good work. :D

son, here you go:

hedgehog [ héj hog ] (plural hedgehogs) or hedge-hock [ héj hog ] (plural hedge-hocks)

noun
Definition:

1. small spiny animal: a small animal that has a round body with stiff spines on the back and a small pointed snout. ....

google is your friend. think thrice for me holographic quill pen has slain many a would be grammarian's pork-u-pine or a weasel for that matter ;-)

SuperNana your pantiless troll since 1999 kids and stay of the pipes.

oh, the Bards aint mah first language either, so, um, horse for corses...

I know you're all intelligent enough to discuss this without resorting to flaming, please try to.

This has gone so off topic that I don't think anything could recover it. If anyone has anything they want to add about the originally posted videos then PM a mod to have the thread reopened.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.