• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Real Heroin

nznity

Bluelighter
I'm curious since all this fent pandemic started(yes, it's a pandemic now because it's in every single mfing country from the 1st world if I'm not mistaken). Do dealers still sell real Heroin in your area??? or is it all fentanyl/fentanyl laced garbage, as I have stated in previous posts I have access to pure pharma grade morphine ampoules(thank God, otherwise id be dead by now). Anyway any of you guys still have access to the real deal? the good old skag? the true brown horse? the holy smack? the actual drug people used to throw their lives away to or is it just fentanyl they sell nowadays and heroin is practically nonexistant???Opinions? ? NZN

I'm curious since all this fent pandemic started(yes, it's a pandemic now because it's in every single mfing country from the 1st world if I'm not mistaken). Do dealers still sell real Heroin in your area??? or is it all fentanyl/fentanyl laced garbage, as I have stated in previous posts I have access to pure pharma grade morphine ampoules(thank God, otherwise id be dead by now). Anyway any of you guys still have access to the real deal? the good old skag? the true brown horse? the holy smack? the actual drug people used to throw their lives away to or is it just fentanyl they sell nowadays and heroin is practically nonexistant???Opinions? ? NZN
yep, real heroin is around but its extremely expensive and very hard to find if you don't have enough money to spend to even find it.
currently $200/gram where i am but ive used my fair share and can attest to it being pretty good and i only smoked it and snorting abit while smoking it and being a daily heavy opiate user, it certainly did the trick but again it was very hard to get ahold of a person to buy it from i was offered several alternatives but refused because i was looking specifically for decent H
alass even real heroin isn't an alternative for me being its too expensive to maintain a habit without mainlining which i somehow suck at, ive done it successfully but alone i tend to miss my vein all the time
took .3-.5 to get me going but it was a solid trip
and there is no price reduction even if you buy in larger quantities annd thats why i buy cocaine :/
not gonna lie though, tolerance or not i was assured it was good dope and i was still weary for fent, but to my surprise i was good to go

yep, real heroin is around but its extremely expensive and very hard to find if you don't have enough money to spend to even find it.
currently $200/gram where i am but ive used my fair share and can attest to it being pretty good and i only smoked it and snorting abit while smoking it and being a daily heavy opiate user, it certainly did the trick but again it was very hard to get ahold of a person to buy it from i was offered several alternatives but refused because i was looking specifically for decent H
alass even real heroin isn't an alternative for me being its too expensive to maintain a habit without mainlining which i somehow suck at, ive done it successfully but alone i tend to miss my vein all the time
took .3-.5 to get me going but it was a solid trip
and there is no price reduction even if you buy in larger quantities annd thats why i buy cocaine :/
not gonna lie though, tolerance or not i was assured it was good dope and i was still weary for fent, but to my surprise i was good to go
I don't think the price is the reason why you buy cocaine, cocaine is expensive as well. At least outside South America, you buy cocaine because you love to smoke Crack hahahaha xD. thanks for your info though, so real H is still around but it's really hard to find mhmmm....

I don't think the price is the reason why you buy cocaine, cocaine is expensive as well. At least outside South America, you buy cocaine because you love to smoke Crack hahahaha xD. thanks for your info though, so real H is still around but it's really hard to find mhmmm....
I chuckled no lie :p BUT I actually along with loving my crack =p seems you already know what I'm up to haha, but it does significantly help with my pain especially when I'm out of opiates because I end up taking more, but it also depends on your area for heroin I know some ppl in Vancouver who're able to find it easily but it's laced with fent here I'm in Montreal for the time being and most drugs here are pretty uncut believe it or not, here the biggest worry about your drugs is getting shorted believe it or not, I used to always scale my stuff in front of whoever I was getting off but luckily for most my illicit needs I'm lucky to find someone who's straight with me and I don't ever worry about quality/weight but yeah I know in certain Us states it's easy to find, but cut. I'm talking real H that gives you that 'ahhh' instantly and transitions into a warm love bubble, whether smoked or snorted ( I can't remember if I iv'd it) but the two were great experiences a keen to my pharma morphine doses ( not H but when you have to take 400mg at a time it's basically the same thing) oddly sometimes I take my hydromorphone with my morphine and time it so they both kick in at the same time, now that experience is better than H

I'm UK based & only ever seen white heroin once on sale, I've sampled medical grade morphine several times but that isn't heroin is it ffs!!!

It's Prime here lately....;-)

Over here you can easily get nr 3 heroin but IT probably is heavily cut, i still find IT strong stuff tho, over here its not cut with fent but mostly with caffeine...

I had one really good source for really top quality nr 4 h without fent but IT was 250 euro per g...

Los Angeles area it’s around but 1/20th the amount it was 6 years ago. and I haven’t come across really strong stuff in like 5 years. It’s all shitty fent now, even the fent is way weaker now.

The year is 2077. An ancient drug cache from the year 1997 is unearthed and tested. It contains real heroin, a drug which has been lost to mankind.

It sells at auction for 178 bazillion pesos.

I have not seen real heroin since the first few months of 2018. It's all fentanyl. I've heard there is some heroin in spots, but its not what we called down as being the main dope anymore!

Long live king fentanyl!! I love you! I wanna suck your cock!