• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Real coke vs bad coke

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi all fella bluelight members ,

I was wondering why is there so much difference in effect between good cocaïne and bad ? I mean no matter what amount of bad coke you have you ain't getting the real effects . While as with other drugs just take more and you will get there . This ain't placebo i just know there is something up here which most people don't know or get .
So why is this specifically with coke , cause there have been rare occasions that coke was rlly good while most times it just plain sucks and i might just do ritalin instead .

Greets ,

I was wondering why is there so much difference in effect between good cocaïne and bad ? I mean no matter what amount of bad coke you have you ain't getting the real effects . While as with other drugs just take more and you will get there . This ain't placebo i just know there is something up here which most people don't know or get .
So why is this specifically with coke , cause there have been rare occasions that coke was rlly good while most times it just plain sucks and i might just do ritalin instead .

Greets ,
I want the coke quality Charlie Sheen gets .

Greets ,
I want the coke quality Charlie Sheen gets .
Lol…..me too. ….and specifically what Pablo Escobar…..Carlos Lader, Jorge Jung were blasting that Columbian Marching power “Forced March” lol, no shit……Coca extract with Kola Nut (stimulant like caffeine)

“Forced March” tablets were transformed magically to Coca-Cola lol …Cocaine hcl / tropane alkaloid being extracted at their facility but they still use the Coca leaves in their original formulation. Coca leaved and the Kola nut

Coca-Cola lol….But f@ck it, as I type this I’m on a tab of LSD, Methadone, Valium, Klonopin and COCAINE HCL ha ha ha, Buckn off little leenos of CheeCho while each 3oz Jin cocktail makes its way down lol….

Fireplace is blazing…..chilled music playing… gf at her parents place so I had a “play day” with all me legally prescribed controlled substances lol…save the YaYo lol all Cheeched out, but levelled out beautifully due to the Methadone (tolerant long term) , Especially the Blue Valleys & K-Pins

Last edited:
Yea Cocaine is interesting like that, it’s pretty much a waste of time unless it’s quality. Heroin on the other hand is a drug that can still be decent even cut to hell, it’s all about tolerance at that time.

I never take lines from people cuz it’s never as good as what I get.

-GC

Yea Cocaine is interesting like that, it’s pretty much a waste of time unless it’s quality. Heroin on the other hand is a drug that can still be decent even cut to hell, it’s all about tolerance at that time.

I never take lines from people cuz it’s never as good as what I get.

-GC
Exactly my thoughts :)

Yea I love coke but I only do what I get and not take it from strangers. I always seem to find fake fish scale which I am unsure of the cut that makes it look shiny like that

Yea I love coke but I only do what I get and not take it from strangers. I always seem to find fake fish scale which I am unsure of the cut that makes it look shiny like that

Both levamisole and boric acid both give that pearly shine. Boric acid will burn when it goes up the nose and levamisole will leave you feel a mild stimulation for a couple hours after the cocaine wears off. Pure cocaine goes up like butter and when it’s done it fades off quick.

-GC

While as with other drugs just take more and you will get there .

Not sure I agree with that tbh. Shit drugs are just shit drugs regardless of how much you take. It always seems to be the stimulants that suffer most in this regard though...

When I were a lad, cocaine was just another non descript white powder that did what it said on the tin.

These days it has to look like the fuckin Rhinestone cowboy.

Yore triggering me. New years eve is few days away be gentile. I am already having coke dreams and didn't use blow for more than a year. Not a line. A line!!!!! Oooops thi aint lounge.

If it makes you feel better I got some absolutely top notch blow in front of me right now but can’t touch for at least another week n half or so. I’ll be working all weekend and Tuesday gotta start a new project with a new company so wanna be fresh.

NYE never works out for me so I stopped trying..

-GC

And no, other people's pain is not comfort in my mind. But thank you for caring. ❤️

I agree, although it’s a rarity to find. As they say misery loves company, and there’s a lot of miserable SOB’s these days.

-GC

Greets ,
You kind of answered it yourself, cocaine is a drug people can adulterate heavily with things that are not cocaine and still continue to make sales... most people who are out to party will not notice a massive difference and even if they do they wont care cos they are normally drinking n shit.... sucks but thats the way it is, where im from it's pretty to find good yayo if you seek it out though.

The cuts really make a difference with coke. I just received a flake that has a very clean and pleasant effect, I have consumed others that have been invited to me and although they were rocks the effect was somewhat unpleasant, you never got "there" completely and I wanted to redose after 10 minutes, simply horrible. But good coke feels good, has a decent duration and personally relaxes me and doesn't tend to make me paranoid if I take it slowly.
I am from Argentina, so it is said that the cocaine that arrives here is generally from Peru and Bolivia.

Generally here the price of a good coke and a bad coke is the same, if someone finds an obviously cut cocaine powder they will not buy again. Here in my city, consumption has increased a lot and many people prefer to sell quality things, that is good for an occasional consumer, but anyone could buy something minimally decent, it is something crazy that is happening now, I never thought that something like this would happen, everyone saw consuming cocaine as something bad and marginal 5 years ago. now everyone does them.

Last edited:
The cuts really make a difference with coke. I just received a flake that has a very clean and pleasant effect, I have consumed others that have been invited to me and although they were rocks the effect was somewhat unpleasant, you never got "there" completely and I wanted to redose after 10 minutes, simply horrible. But good coke feels good, has a decent duration and personally relaxes me and doesn't tend to make me paranoid if I take it slowly.
I am from Argentina, so it is said that the cocaine that arrives here is generally from Peru and Bolivia.

Generally here the price of a good coke and a bad coke is the same, if someone finds an obviously cut cocaine powder they will not buy again. Here in my city, consumption has increased a lot and many people prefer to sell quality things, that is good for an occasional consumer, but anyone could buy something minimally decent, it is something crazy that is happening now, I never thought that something like this would happen, everyone saw consuming cocaine as something bad and marginal 5 years ago. now everyone does them.
Ola hermano , I m Italian but I live in Brazil and trust me, the shit I ve seen sold as "coke" in Italy ( but I guess it s a general Western phenomenon at least at street level) is disgusting. Unless you have real money or very good contacts the "coke" you sniff there it s in the best case scenario speed +levamisole + probably some coke here and there. Still, "coke" is everywhere and is trendy.
I ve really discovered what coke really was when I moved here in South America (actually I ve been indulging a lil bit too much but I m working on it). Fun fact : many gringos are so used to "coke" that when they try the real one feel kinda ripped off. ...

Glad to know people are more in the open about doing blow in Argentina, how s the situation opioid wise if you din t mind me asking? I ve always wanted to visit and it s probably one of the few places I can feel rich even with Brazilian reais :)

Last edited:
Ola hermano , I m Italian but I live in Brazil and trust me, the shit I ve seen sold as "coke" in Italy ( but I guess it s a general Western phenomenon at least at street level) is disgusting. Unless you have real money or very good contacts the "coke" you sniff there it s in the best case scenario speed +levamisole + probably some coke here and there. Still, "coke" is everywhere and is trendy.
I ve really discovered what coke really was when I moved here in South America (actually I ve been indulging a lil bit too much but I m working on it). Fun fact : many gringos are so used to "coke" that when they try the real one feel kinda ripped off. ...

Glad to know people are more in the open about doing blow in Argentina, how s the situation opioid wise if you din t mind me asking? I ve always wanted to visit and it s probably one of the few places I can feel rich even with Brazilian reais :)
Nice to meet you, I can imagine something sold as coke in Italy as the most horrible cocaine sold in my city (it still manages to get you high but it's still dirtier than something good) but maybe it's not even close. The most horrible bag now available would be considered there perhaps to be of "decent" quality from what I've read, but I don't say that as if I'm proud of the availability of cocaine here in a country that really has a disastrous economy, with everything that this entails.
Regarding opioids, no, it is not really common here in Argentina, heroin is not available and opioids considered "weak" such as tramadol cannot be obtained without a prescription for a long time. Opioid use was widespread among young people at some point when the trap music scene made its way here. Codeine and Oxycodone mainly, but they are hard to get here and are really expensive if you can get access to them, so no one bothers to extend them to the general population.
Although, a few weeks ago they did a police raid in Chacarita (I don't know where it is exactly, I'm not from Buenos Aires) and they seized several vials of fentanyl among all the cocaine and marijuana they found, a friend mentioned a few weeks ago that someone offered him fentanyl but he rejected it, but interesting... so I don't know- There was also an incident where the cocaine was cut with carfentanil and some people died.

Maybe they want to force fentanyl onto the market, but I doubt many people want it. Man, it's hard for me to get some pills with only 60mg of codeine and 500mg of paracetamol, they even give them to me if they don't see me willing to pay for them... they don't know what recreational opiates are and I think it's better that way.
Although the use of Mdma, Ketamine and the mixture of both called "Tusi" is very common
Codeine in syrup is available, I have seen the Wockhardt brand bottle here. But it is expensive and it seems a bit strange to me, that brand is foreign, but the effect is like codeine and they are sealed, or it is a fake or someone really brought them here, I will never know.

Edit: I've talked about opiates in Argentina in the past here on bluelight, but some things have happened like the ones I mentioned that include them
So as not to deviate from the topic of the post. Good cocaine simply feels different and pleasant. The person who brought me some good cocaine today, "HOJALDREE or Laja" we call it here, told me that the things they used to put in it made the effect dirty and unpleasant so he preferred to sell it as it was.
Definitely the effect of cocaine is unique.

Last edited:
sold as coke in Italy as the most horrible cocaine sold in my city
trust me, the shittiest shit bought in the shittiest boca de fumo would be considered decent there. Of course there are drug hubs like Naples and stuff but generally speaking :sick::sick::sick:
Codeine and Oxycodone mainly, but they are hard to get here and are really expensive if you can get access to them, so no one bothers to extend them to the general population.
no black street market of codeine or oxys here as well, still it was oxy paradise as long as you were a lil bit creative. Now it s kinda difficult but I m working on it....
Maybe they want to force fentanyl onto the market, but I doubt many people want it
that´s definitely bad news, we have already enough problems down here we don t need fentashite....

So, plan b, I ll still visit but I ll stick to wine :)

trust me, the shittiest shit bought in the shittiest boca de fumo would be considered decent there. Of course there are drug hubs like Naples and stuff but generally speaking :sick::sick::sick:
Yes, that sounds likely...
no black street market of codeine or oxys here as well, still it was oxy paradise as long as you were a lil bit creative. Now it s kinda difficult but I m working on it....
Really, if you are observant and intelligent enough you can achieve anything.
that´s definitely bad news, we have already enough problems down here we don t need fentashite....
Yes, I hope it doesn't come to anything and remains a simple unfortunate anecdote.
Although, as I said, they offered that to a friend the other day, although here they are hospital ampoules and not powder so it probably won't amount to anything, no one injects things here or it's not common. They told me that before the 2000s it was relatively common to inject cocaine but the trend apparently disappeared when Paco hit the market.

hey told me that before the 2000s it was relatively common to inject cocaine but the trend apparently disappeared when Paco hit the market.
here in Brazil happened the same when crack cocaine hit the market. Probably the only good consequence of the crack epidemic...

what I like the most is that different from other stims, good coke has both an euphoric and a somewhat "calming" effect, dunno how to explain it better...in fact is the only stim I mess with
It definitely feels like what you describe in a few words.