• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Real Captagon pills

Desohigh

Bluelighter
My friend is living in a touristic place and he's getting real Captagon pills.
He's my highschool friend and he offered me those.

I searched through internet, it's kinda like amphetamines but sold as ecstasy?
Does anyone used these pills?
My friend said that it was terrorist pills and keeps u awake 24+ hours.

Wikipedia: Fenethylline is metabolized by the body to form two drugs amphetamine (24.5% of oral dose) and theophylline (13.7% of oral dose), both of which are active stimulants themselves.[3] The physiological effects of fenethylline therefore result from a combination of all three drugs.[4]
"Fenethylline is a popular drug, allegedly used by both government and anti-government forces, in the Syrian Civil War."

What do you want us to say...? Don't take them obviously. And if you do, test them to at least confirm whatever you are taking.

Just curious about it, there's limited knowledge about that pill. And I wonder about anyone used it before?
It just a question, you don't have to answer if you didn't tried it?

I love how people talk about pressed pills and their given "names" as though they're trademarked products.....you're talking about a completely unknown substance that JUST HAPPENS to have been pressed with the same design as thousands of other unknown pills, enough of which were "legitimate" enough to give them a good reputation.

It's like going to the local Chinatown markets and buying an iPhone from a stall....because it looks like an iPhone, it certainly must be one...Right?

I love how people talk about pressed pills and their given "names" as though they're trademarked products.....you're talking about a completely unknown substance that JUST HAPPENS to have been pressed with the same design as thousands of other unknown pills, enough of which were "legitimate" enough to give them a good reputation.

It's like going to the local Chinatown markets and buying an iPhone from a stall....because it looks like an iPhone, it certainly must be one...Right?

This is what I meant. 'Terrorist pills' that keep you up for 24 hours really doesn't sound like my idea of a good time. I'd avoid them entirely.

I kind of REALLY doubt people would sell fake Fenethylline. As the OP states, many people sell it as MDMA.. not as "captagon".

Sounds like a rather typical third world medication to be honest. Nothing peculiar, although the drug itself is probably quite side effect ridden and I doubt it would have much advantage to plain amphetamine. This drug isn't an empathogen in the least bit, however... this thread would probably do better in Other Drugs.

The pill which my friend is getting is real. Because he is awake like 2 days after getting that pill.
He also goes for speed and party all day long.
@Trozzle

It's not a trademark pill, it's a drug used in civil war of Syria and most of the muslim countries using it because of alcohol is forbidden in the country.
Also don't you see some people yelling "Allah" and cut the throat of enemy soldiers? It was on news years ago..
Anyway, what i'm trying to learn about this drug is;
What is it effect in the body?
How much is the effect lasts?
Is it safe to combine with other drugs?

I think it's common in Asian countries, not in Europe.

It turns into amphetamine and theophylline in the body.

Theophylline is a xanthine like caffeine so it isn't terribly recreational and amphetamine is amphetamine.

I don't know what else you want to know. These pills are basically dirty amphetamine pills. It wouldn't surprise me if most of them just aren't methamphetamine - it would certainly be cheaper to produce.

Thanks for the info!
But that dirty amphetamine pills keep you awake that long?

There is probably not any real captigon being made anymore. It used to be produced at a major pharmaceutical plant in Syria that was bombed by the Clinton administration in the 90s. Since then, "Captagon" pills have still been produced--and like you said, are abused heavily by Assad's and insurgent forces in the region--but they generally contain any of various combinations of amphetamine sulfate, meth, caffeine, morphine, selegeline, phenylpropanolamine, dxm, ame other random stimulants, painkillers, dissociatives, etc.

I wouldn't rule out that your friend has taken real fenethylline, but keep in mind that even the "real" Captagon coming out of the Middle East right now is for the most part no longer fenethylline. So it's anybody's guess what your friend took. I would recommend avoiding these pills--you can surely get better stuff elsewhere, and anyways I would hope that you try to avoid supporting/financing the conflict in that region by buying drugs coming from there.

^ I read a report that all of the current captagon seizures in that area of the world are amphetamine or methamphetamine. not real theowhateverline

Amphetamines are still used by soldiers (under ambush, one must stay alert and not fall asleep), police and emergency medical/surgical staff (who work shifts and must sometimes perform on little to no sleep), and at one time were commonly prescribed to truck drivers. They are currently prescribed for narcolepsy and ADHD. I take 30 mg per day (3 times 10 mg tablets, spread throughout the day) of dextroamphetamine, and consider it the best of all the amphetamines. Methamphetamine is 7 times harder on the heart than dexamphetamine. It's not much of a recreational drug, but if one takes 20-30 mg at once, one can really get a lot done. One in awhile, when my list of things-to-do gets to fill a whole page, with some items being on the list for a year or more, I can finish the entire list in a day with 30 mg taken at once and repeated as needed. You notice everything - almost invisible cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling, a grain of sand on the floor, and feel very motivated to do everything perfectly. It's a performance drug. To call it a terrorist pill is naive, since it will increase performance levels in anything you decide to do, not just murdering people. Riders in the Tour de France used to take them, and many world records had been won before testing of athletes for doping became standard. They are also good for studying for exams, as they let a student cram for a couple days before tests. They reduce appetite as well, so are good for losing weight. They do raise blood pressure though, and some people become paranoid after long term usage.

I'd stay away from the Captagon and just ask your doctor for dexamphetamine. Study up kids, stay in school! Tell your friends Bluelight doesn't allow advice on tricking your doctor into giving you drugs!

PS. I've read that the US military prefers modafinil now over amphetamines for duties that require extended alertness, haven't verified.

Last edited by a moderator: