• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

reagent testers / international customs.

misteee

Bluelight Crew
hello fellow Bluelighters,

i post on this fine boxxing day regarding the rules that are applied with carrying reagent testers through various european customs.

next year i am covering a big chunk of europe, some currently having some of the best mdma in the world at the moment, but to be safe i want to carry a complete EZ test kit, (mand, marq, mek, rob, sim)
due to my knowledge on this testers they have a very strong corrosive content, does anyone have any tips or hints or experiences of carrying testing kits through international customs.

of course id never consider carrying these testers on my hand luggage, just via baggage. was wondering if i would probably need to put a dangerous goods sticker on my luggage, i seriously have no idea. but im flying countless different airlines so i better start looking into it.

thanks bluelighters ;)

I don't know about the customs/declarations part, but if I were to take reagent bottles with me to places my bag would get roughed up good, i would package each bottle inside of a larger plastic bottle and fill it with paper shreds and then package that in a good hardy container inside one of my bags.

I would be very careful. HAZMAT transportation guidelines probably come into play.... maybe ship yourself the kit to be safe every flight, or just buy another test kit and have it sent to an address in the area you are going to be in so you don't have to deal with reagents and chemicals and overseas air travel restrictions. I've had good luck bringing stuff like knives and gun parts from overseas, but this situation is a bit...odd.

Best bet is to call the airlines you will be flying and ask what their procedure for transporting hazardous materials/chemicals via air...