• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Reactions from heroin in past

TheKidd

Bluelighter
So I was just thinking I’ve had some heroin in the past that when I would do it I would literally black out. This was at a point when I had a pretty massive addiction, but I could do much less then my normal amount and it’d have me completely passing out for hours at a time off of one small shot, and I don’t mean nodding out but just straight passing out. One night after I copped some of this stuff I had went into a gas station bathroom with a friend to do some and he claims that I freaked out on him after doing my shot and basically kicking him out of the gas stations bathroom, which I’m pretty sure was a lie and that I fell out and he just took my shit and dipped, because I woke up a block away from the gas station laying on the fucking ground, and I feel like if I was yelling at him and threatening him like he claimed I was I would have woken up in jail. After I called someone to get me I woke up again to them shaking me and I had walked a little to a bus stop and was sitting on a bench then after that I slept for like 30 hours straight. My question is what do you think that could have possibly been cut with to do that to me? I was sleep walking basically since I ended up outside of the gas station, and down the block, my friend that picked me up said that when I was sleeping I wasn’t breathing all sketchy or turning blue like I was ODing, and I also wasn’t nodding like I would if I was super high. Do you think it was fentanyl or some other chemical? It was tannish almost orange color rocks, that turned like a dark blue color in my cooker. I’ve also had other stuff that turned green in my cooker too the guy sold it as the Incredible Hulk lol.

I actually came here to make a similar sort of post, in the last few months I'vebeen getting all sorts of dope that just knocks me out and puts me to sleep. Never for as long as 30 hours straight,but it's rare that I nod out anymore and much more likely that the dope just puts me to bed.

Never for as long as 30 hours straight.
When I passed out for that long it wasn’t after doing a shot it was after my buddy picked me up after blacking out in the gas station bathroom, but it almost reminded me of when I’d be on one with some meth and had been up for like a week and finally passed out and I’d sleep for a full day or longer.

It's not dope or there is an additive that may very likely be deadly.
Ya'll please use extra caution if ya gonna do this street stuff... no telling whats in it and it wont take much to fall asleep and not wake up.
So sorry the powers that be created this "scene".
Be blessed and count them (blessings) once in a while, please.
My best

This happened probably about 3 years ago or so, and I just randomly thought of it when I read a story from someone on Reddit talking about a weird reaction they had to some dope. But yeah it’s crazy scary when you think about it after the fact that I was putting god knows what I’m my arm like that multiple times a day for years.