• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reaction times

lostsoul.On.E

Bluelighter
Ive tested two different batches of MDMA with the marquis and both went to dark purple but one took longer than the other. About 10 - 20 secs. Does the faster the color turn determine whether it has a stronger reaction meaning a higher concentration of MDMA?

And also another question one of the puddles turned black but it formed a circle inside the regeant so the outside of the puddle was still clear. It was a perfect circle too. Maybe I didn't use enough scrapings? About four drops came out so it was a lot of regeant. Thank you

And also another question one of the puddles turned black but it formed a circle inside the regeant so the outside of the puddle was still clear. It was a perfect circle too. Maybe I didn't use enough scrapings? About four drops came out so it was a lot of regeant. Thank you

This could be that you didn't use enough of the pill, i.e. you only had a few scrapings in the center.

However, it could also indicate the presence of a bunch of non-reactive fillers (or adulterants) in the pill.

When this has happened to me, I shaved more from the pill, turned it into a line and then re-tested the line. If different parts of the line are different colors, then you know you have a problem.

I think the problem was my marquis was Messed up. I only had it for six months but left it in the car a few times in blazing heat and it didn't seem to work right. Drops wouldnt even some out with ease, I had to shake the bottle.