L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Re-using condoms

NikeGirl

Greenlighter
One guy I was with was washing out his condoms and reusing them. Is that safe???

Were they freshly opened for you?

Short of sounding like your father but I don't like the sound of this boy.

I think this girl is like 17. She really needs to take a step back before she gets preggers or worse.

That's disgusting
In germany you can get 100 condoms for like 10 euro, that's at the very most 11 $, that's ridiculously cheap compared to getting STDs or getting pregnant

If you are serious, they're not designed to be re-used. You throw them away after using one.

In a lot of places you can get condoms for free, or buy a lot for $10/11 euros as the above poster said.

In the U.S. you can get a bag of free condoms at any planned parenthood. Tell this person that trying to save money on a condom is going to cost him an 18 year down payment on a child. But as other have stated this has to be a troll or one stupid cheap motherfucer!!!!!

That old corny joke goes how do you recycle a condom? Turn it inside out and shake the fuck out of it(ba dump bump)!

If you are sleeping with this guy you are as we say on the east coast.... a dirty bitch!!!!

Last edited: