• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants RE: Dissoling Adderall, Oxycosone and oraldilaudid in water (Inserted via Jtube)

TimeWinds

Greenlighter
RE: Dissoling Adderall, Oxycosone and oraldilaudid in water (Inserted via Jtube)

Hi:D This is actually in regards to more than just ametamine (salts/Adderall) but if I separated ita;; it'd be spam basically >.<

I've always just hung back and never had any questions really orat least, nothing I couldn't possibly find out mself.

Feels a bit awkwards since this post deals with strictly using the medications I need help with afor multiple severe chronic disease and intractable pain (and thigns like ADHD, etc.)
Not what I ever come looking for here. But if anyone woud know aside from maybe a pharmacist/chem profesor, I beliee it would be people who have used these meds and had to use water to dilute etc (plugging has some similarities at first I believe...meds+water....into intestinal tract)

So, since I haea GI sysem that reses towork anmore and I had "adult failure to thrive" yada tada, I've spent the last fewmonths first on TPN and now I have 2 tubes going out of 2 sites ...one is i my stomach. The one I refer to in the subject is placed inthe jejunum (almost right after the stomach, second place after duodenum.) My food (AKA sticky thick liquid that looks like chocolate milk I have to take in almost no meds by mouth if it can be avoided (I uhave to be constantly emptying the stomach via tube to not start with the nausea and tviolent voliting.) Basically they'd go in ans leave before any effect is felt.

So here we go: I tend to have liquid formlations of my mod-seere acute pain meds (oxycodone and hydromorphone oral.) The problem is, the pharmacies near me have ben out of the liquid ersions of meds that are available but had tablets. I keep clogging or ruining the 60 ml cath tip syringes when I inject the slution of pulverised meds and water (I don't know if I'm not iusing enogh water? Is it too cold?Should I add something aciic like juice instead of water for some?

NOTE PLEASE: Pushing water over and over into the small intestine sott especially if it goes too fast or has stimulants like the adderall is just guaranteeingyou will have a horrible time with the rns and need to not be far from thetoilet just in case Sountill I can fully disollve themw ith no sollute just hanginor collectin near the end of the syringe.

The ones Iwanted to ask about here were 20 mg tabs of adderall (how much water? or a water ot MG ratio? And the same for oxy and the dilaudid tabs. All were okayed by docs (the nurse were doing it themselves anyhow). But I am just ending up with a lot of precipitated powder of whichever medication it is (I use a hospital grade crusher).

Side note: If I wanted to take some MDMA in the near future should I still aim for oral intake (I just will time the emptying of stomach excess fluids 30 mins afterwards or should I push the same MG (I always use crystals....almost always dissoed in OJ.) (the effects of all my meds now are incredibly fast as they just go and directly absorb into the intestinal mucosa.Can't keeusing excess water ivery tine because it's been miserable.

I'll likely be backwith less medically needed quetions later about this intestinal tube etc.

( rambled a lot. I'm 1 week out of open abdominal surgery and medicatons have me either partying on my ownor falling asleep anywhere. Even standing p.

Thank you so much for reading. And If you have a bette r idea of dealing with the meds+water solutions (and not end up with the syringe top area bright
pink from the adderall for example.)

-Adele:sus:

Last edited:
I have zero idea what your talking about. So your doctors are giving you oral meds when you have your stomach being emptied? I don't understand why they don't give you like IV opioids if you can't absorb meds from litterly having what sounds like is muscle holes in your stomach. Also, there is a new version of dextroamphetamine for kids I believe it might be weaker or super expensive but it is sublingual.

What I do know is from a chemistry stand point you do not have the equipment you need to be able to extract and filter your meds even if you some how managed to remove all the fine particles via successive decreasing membrane pore size filters and temperature and drip ECT by that time you'd have exposed it to so much germs and bacteria if you put it in a catheter you'll get like extremely sick.

It sounds like to me you need to advocate for your self if you have a legitimate medical reason you can't absorb your meds orally they should be able to deliver it in a different way you shouldn't have to be doing these extractions it's not safe and and from what I gather it sounds reasonable I have a hole in my stomach I can't absorb these meds they can give you sterile safe formations

Gets some micron filters, use hot water or even heat the solution. What I would do is use syringes that you can take a needle on and off. Mix your solution, then suck up the solution with the needle using a filter. Take the needle off then do your thing. You will get a solution of much less amount while still getting all the medication. I don't know if you mix it in a spoon or what, but there will be gunk left over after you filter and suck it up. That is just the useless filler material. I used to inject diluaded a lot and they always seemed to mix up really well in water. When I did Adderall however there was always a lot of gunk left behind. Don't know about the oxycodone. Good luck

But what they should be doing is giving you medication you can inject intramuscularly. My aunt had issues similar to yours, and they gave her nubaine to inject IM.

Wait can you elaborate further on why it won't absorb orally if you can drink water and don't need IV fluids I'd think it wouldn't matter