• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc RCs, Coke, Speed, Carf, My sister is becoming an addictmi g

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Really sorry for her, we made litterally billions of billions with m'y drugs patented and all, but this is going too far. She's shooting everyday, losing 1-3 veins a day not respecting my guide to shooting properly, but there's one thing I really like about her, is that she's far from psychotic and actually handels it very well. I made this thread just for her to read it and ask for help, on how to quit chasing that stuff and stat rational and without impulsivité. Bref, I really love her, please help. Otherwise my speedy sped will have to take care of her addictions. What she doesn't really réalisé is that nowadays, almost anything becomes possible. I quit drugs thanks to that. Eligibly. Solo, send her some love and please please please Cambies, keep her sane

That's tough and sad to hear. I hope you can get through to her while she's still functional, before it's too late.

The thing is that i'm not legally accountable for my money, only my sister is, in England, where she can't be extradited to France for giving me more money than what thé French state allows me to spend every day. I have everything I need, Infinite supplies, best clinics (just spent some Time in one to cesse alcohol consumption, and became 100# clean ;) .

I've reopened this thread, with apologies to Gaffy for being a cunt.

I thought you were just messing about due to the claims of your wealth. But whether that's true or not, if your sister is in trouble then this should stay open...

Methamphetamine man. I could cry from the things I've seen this past year. Seriously. I'm sorry about your sister Gaffy. I've known so many junkies who were fine and relatively stable for years. Once the Methamphetamine got to town, people started dropping like flies. I don't mean dropping dead, just turning into grotesque charicatures of how I once knew them. It honestly kills me to say this. I'm not trying to be witty or funny. They're like the Nazgul from Tolkien. Emaciated, wearing old dirty clothes, their skin... like their souls have been taken from them.

So m'y sister and me keep it secret hihi. I don't explain anything to others