• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs RC Stimulants: Any Thoughts or Experiences to Share?

ASecretAccount

Greenlighter
I've been looking into research chemical stimulants (e.g., Camphetamine), and am curious if anybody here has personal experience with any of them? Any advice, thoughts, experiences, etc., are appreciated.

Research chemical stimulants can either be a great or horrible thing. Kinda depends on what you want from them, you're stimulant use history, how you respond to stimulants, etc

if you are prone to stimulant abuse then going into research chemical stimulants can be a very bad decision. Easy availability + high purity + low cost can equal a recipe for disaster for some people. Someone who responsibly/therapeutically uses stimulants may find them beneficial but there is still always the potential for things to go bad there too, so if this is you then still be careful if you proceed

if you do get into them, I suggest sticking with low oral doses, don't buy massive amounts, take care off yourself: sleep every night, eat well, etc. if you buy a massive bag of something like a-php and start vaping massive clouds I can almost guarantee it won't end well...

Unfortunately a lot of people will learn the hard way that they cannot properly control themselves when in possession of a large supply of a high purity, low cost and powerful stimulant. I definitely fell into this category (many times, I guess I don't actually learn).

My thought here is that the op is already considering it, so should they choose to proceed then hopefully at least they can proceed as cautiously as possible....

My thought here is that the op is already considering it, so should they choose to proceed then hopefully at least they can proceed as cautiously as possible....
Oh no doubt. Harm reduction is what we're all about and it is indisputably good advice that I would second.

In addition to reading up on the drugs in question in the scientific literature to find out about suspected toxicity etc. There has actually been something of a renaissance in this area of study in the past decade or so.

People have increasingly little excuse for not knowing about the stuff they're taking unless it's really cutting bleeding edge in which case you're taking your health both short term and long in your own hands, so do you I guess....

@ASecretAccount what sort of uses do you have in mind? Functional/productivity will likely be better suited to certain RCs as opposed to a goal of recreation with others

What the hell is camphetamine? Google brings up nothing.

camphetamine was sort of an oddball. dont use it nasally it hurts much and long. orally the dose was kinda high for an amphetamine but it felt relatively safe and was fun. abuse potential was not that high imo. i suppose its a mixed releaser and reuptake inhibitor, the reason is the highly bridged sidechain i think.

camphetamine was sort of an oddball. dont use it nasally it hurts much and long. orally the dose was kinda high for an amphetamine but it felt relatively safe and was fun. abuse potential was not that high imo. i suppose its a mixed releaser and reuptake inhibitor, the reason is the highly bridged sidechain i think.
Structure plz

Camfetamine, not camphetamine.
N-methyl-3-phenylbicyclo%5B2.2.1%5Dheptan-2-amine.png

@ASecretAccount What are you looking for in a stimulant? When are you going to use them? For what purpose? There are so many different stimulants it's hard to start talking about a single one.

++ to @MDPV_Psychosis general recommendations: take care of yourself and cover the basics of eating well, hydrating, and getting good sleep.

I believe both spellings - amfetamine and amphetamine are valid? Amphetamine being the most common as far as I know.