View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

RC question

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I've been wondering, have any of you came across or know of a substance other than lsd that is tasteless, colorless, and/or odorless as acid is? I've always wondered if you happen to get some cid from a club or from a new source and it seems to be real is there a possibility it's still an rc?

I can't think of anything tasteless besides lysergdamides. It could technically be Al-LAD, ETH-LAD, ALD-52 or 1p-LSD (or even LSZ I guess), but it's unlikely because LSD prices are lower than most of those these days. If you did get any of those instead, you still have nothing to worry about, all of them are great psychedelics that are similar to LSD and seemingly no more dangerous.

Anything else I can think of is bitter. DOXs can fit on blotter, as can 5-MeO-AMT, and both are bitter. NBOMes are the most commonly used drugs to impersonate LSD, and they're bitter and also make your mouth numb. Pretty unmistakable.

Yeah I've had 25i & c before, both were instantly noticeable. I've just wondered if there was something that could possibly be dangerous that is tasteless as everything I get never has any taste but can come on different blotter sheets every now and then

I remember having a few doses of 25I-NBF - threw it away though. I don't even know if it's active?

I remember having a few doses of 25I-NBF - threw it away though. I don't even know if it's active?
It's a variation of the 25x series'. Never had it but I've heard NBF cause cause super vasoconstriction, but any 25x chems safety record is highly questionable :|

It's a variation of the 25x series'. Never had it but I've heard NBF cause cause super vasoconstriction, but any 25x chems safety record is highly questionable :|

Yep that's why I threw it away, anything saying "25x" or "nbome" always goes to my trash can.

Probably not, most RC's being sold as LSD is most likely a NBOME of some sort. They all taste like absolute shit so you'll know if it's a NBOME. If it has no taste and makes you trip, chances are its LSD

If you swallow the blotter immediately any 2c-x-nbxx should be inactive (there is some debate about large oral doses being active or not but one blotter isn't enough for this), which leaves you with some other lysergamide (al-lad, eth-lad, ald-52, 1p-lsd, 1p-eth-lad, lsz... of these all are decent, ald-52 and 1p-lsd are very close to lsd so you should be good, al-lad is a shorter lasting lsd with more visuals and less mind fuck idk if that sounds good to you, eth-lad is similar to lsd but more visual slightly more potent and has a bit of a different head space but is an excellent psychedelic, 1p-eth-lad is extremely rare but otherwise very similar to eth-lad, lsz is nothing special and probably the worst of the bunch but is also extremely rare and unlikely to be on your blotter) although most of these are sold as such since they cost more than lsd and make for a bad scam (the whole point of a scam is passing off something cheaper as something more expensive and that's where this fails), a dox (possible since they are cheaper, but they are considered good by most and just one blotter should be safe, but the duration might be a bit long) or something exotic like 5-meo-amt or bromodragonfly (this one is pretty bad but extremely rare).

Get a test kit and you should be able to tell if it is a dox or a lysergamide or bromodragonfly or 2c-x-nbxx (wont work anyway if you just swallow the tab).

This leaves you with some lysergamide on the blotter (not sure if you can tell 5-meo-amt apart with standard reagents). If you want to know which exact lysergamide it is you'll need a lab test.

Good info man^ I'd like to give eth lad a try, I love the visuals and less of a headspace makes it only that much better

Eth-lad is not really less head space it's more different head space. If you just want the visuals and minimal head space you want al-lad. That's mostly sensory effects unless you take heroic doses (as in 10 tabs or something crazy like that). But 1 or 2 tabs (150 - 300 ug) should give you a lot of very nice sensory effects with minimal mind fuck. Or if you can't get al-lad, 4-ho/aco-met is a nice alternative. Basically mushrooms with the sensory effects dialled up and the mind fuck dialled down (sane doses again, eat 100 mg and weird shit can happen).