• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rc benzos

dmj24

Greenlighter
I'm about to buy bromazolam powder. I can't use PG solution or ethanol because I'm on antabuse. I was wondering if it would work if I measured out my doses and bought one of those cheap spray bottles to fill with water and sprayed it on Smarties and put my doses on the candies. Do you think it would absorb into the candy and stick or do you think that is a bad idea? I need thoughts and opinions.

Hi, and welcome to bluelight.
The bromazolam is very hydrophobic it seems. In other words not a good option as the bromazolam will not "solve" (melt) in water very well at all so....
Can you tolerate glycerine by chance?
I have solve bromazolam in 92% ISO alcohol and dropped it on saltine crackers, altoids etc and after alcohol evaporates completely consume the product.
The altoids I made were supposed to be 2mg each but they felt a lot weaker maybe storing them made the residual brom loosen? There was/is a good bit of powder in the bottom of that bottle. :drama:
Anyway be careful and please do your best to refrain from opioids while dosing this substance it makes it harder for narcan to do its job.
<3

I'm about to buy bromazolam powder. I can't use PG solution or ethanol because I'm on antabuse. I was wondering if it would work if I measured out my doses and bought one of those cheap spray bottles to fill with water and sprayed it on Smarties and put my doses on the candies. Do you think it would absorb into the candy and stick or do you think that is a bad idea? I need thoughts and opinions.
I think your idea won't work. I also think you should just go sober for a spell instead here, but if you must anyway, for my $0.02 I say: lay blotter. Soak it in 80% denatured alcohol and paint it onto water color paper = cheapest route. EDIT: obviously let ALL the alcohol evaporate before consuming. Good luck. Poor choice of drug here, in my opinion, but good luck either way.