• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC Benzo Deschloroetizolam possible to IV?

The Winner!!

Bluelighter
So to start this off, I haven't been on BL since I was a teen really. Good to be back.
And I just wanted to say I understand the risks of IVing pills, therefore I have a wheel filter and twice filter it whenever I IV a pill, as the binders can cause serious health problems.

Basically I also understand most benzos are not water soluble and that it is pointless unless dissolved in PG with a water mix for a viable shot.
I've done my research, and have found some benzos are water soluble and the thing is I cannot find absolutely any information about Deschloroetizolam being water soluble.

So basically my question is, not "can you inject benzos and will it be good?" my question is "do any of you happen to know if either Deschloroetizolam, Nifoxipam, Diclazepam, Flubromazepam are water soluble?/able to inject without PG?

I'd be sketchy IVing any RC and I had a needle romance for years. I just don't trust these vendors and what they say you are getting.

I suppose that makes sense, i keep hearing accounts of some vendors underdosing their pills and stuff so really who knows.
I just know I've tried a handful of different rc benzos and they all get me feelin good just in a slightly different way.
I just came across something on another forum where a guy is saying Deschloroetizolam is freely soluble in water!!
I just ordered 30 6mg Deschloroetizolam ( i have a few benzos to last me till then hopefully but then again the original etizolam wasn't the best either. Maybe i should canccel the 30 Deschloroetizolams and order 25 diclazepams and 10 flubromazolams
Still havnt tried flubromazolam, when I tried to order it they ran low so they gave me flubromazepam 8 mgs which were almost 3x as expensive so honestly I was fine with that

pyrazolam is.

That's right I read that aswell. I heard its not a very satisfactory benzo though, i ordered 10 anyways..
BUT I THINk deschloroetizolam might be too.
peace out guys

edit:i meant that i think deschloroetizolam is water soluble too, someone also said something about nifoxipam being water soluble in basic rather than acidic water

Last edited:
Midazolam is water soluble, and I've heard but can't confirm that pyrazolam is as well.

Lorazepam (Ativan) is somewhat water soluble and IMO you should further investigate this particular benzo. Lorazepam comes in sublingual tablets that doctors tell you to put under your tongue, and it really does take effect much quicker (10min-15min). Due to this property it may also work IV.

How is that in hospitals there is any benzo that you can name (diazepam, bromazepam, alprazolam) readily available in IV form?! Even though benzos aren't water soluble (at least the ones mentioned) they can still be used for IV and IM injections in the hospital.

Does anyone know what they use in the valium ampules if its not water?

Yes I do know. They are soluble in PG (Propoylene Glycol) and to make it injectable they put about 20 unit PG to 80 unit water.
I wanna skip finding PG and preparing benzo shots like a chemist I just want some readily soluble benzos haha.
I'm an ex junk iv user so iving anything makes me feel better than if i snort or whatever

edit: awww i was really hoping experts beyond my expertise would chime in being all like yeah that nearly brand news benzos solubility in water is blah blah blah hahah well what did i expect

double edit: ya ever get a 2mg lorazepam iv in the hospital??? ahh man nobody can deny the speed inwhich a drug enters you effects the feel big time

I did try wheel filtering and double cotton filtering a cooked up 1mg ativan sublingual once and there were noticable effects albeit id say probably 0,25mg of the full 1mg got into me, if that

If you are going to do this (which is not advisable in any case) don't use pills.
They are filled with binders and other inactive stuff that will cause all manner of health risks.

If you really feel you want to try this, use pure powder, not pressed tablets. But either way - it isnt worth risking life and limb (literally) for.