• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Rbp 6000 saved my life !!!!

hisgurlfriday

Greenlighter
I am currently in a clinical trial for a 30 day, subcutaneous depot Buprenorphine shot. I happen to be the second to last person accepted as a de novo subject, for a 48 week long term efficacy/safety trial. I cannot begin to explain the freedom that comes from being well, and not having to take anything every single morning.

Rbp 6000 is a preparation of Buprenorphine and Atrigel, which is deposited in the stomach fat area, and releases a steady dose of Bupe over a 30 day period.

I've never been able to successfully transition to Suboxone, ever. Ever. It made me feel anxious, the taste of the films made me nauseous, and I've only ever been given an RX, and told to take it once I feel sick enough. What's sick enough?? Usually, that ended with me slamming a .7 b/c I threw myself into precipitated w/d.

Not the case with RBP-6000. Two days of sweating, some nausea, and now, I'm well every morning when I wake up, and I'm no longer a slave to a rig every 12hrs.

It takes away the option of skipping doses of Sub, in order to use. No selling your prescription for dope $. No more waking up feeling shitty, until you use (bupe or dope). It also removed the awful transition I was having, trying to induct on Sub. The craziest part? Use heroin all you want, its a complete waste of $, time, and risk/effort. Absolutely no reward. No rush, nothing.

From what I'm understanding, they are coming out with a publicly available version in Feb, but the cost will be high. Suboxone is going generic, and the Depot Shot will be rather expensive. Research on Centerwatch.com will let you know if any trials are happening in your area, and my sincere advice is to do ANYTHING you can to be a part of this study. 48 weeks of free medication, life changing, life saving, completely habit breaking medication.

Here is a link that explains the entire process: https://janaburson.wordpress.com/tag/depot-buprenorphine/

Is anyone else a part of this trial???