• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Razor Sharp" Crystals in weed can cut open lungs causing lung bleeding and cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
"Razor Sharp" Crystals in weed can cut open lungs causing lung bleeding and cancer

Hi so I have lung cancer and my doc said it was because of the razor sharp crystals that dealers put in their weed now to make them look full of thc but these shards can reassemble in the lungs and overtime my lungs gave way I had bloody pneumonia the other days then got rushed to the A & E for an x ray and ive only been smoking 2 years. warning watch those crystals guys they can cut open your insides and make your organs bleed to death oh I forgot my heart also has several piercing damage caused by these crystals people need to be warned

Your doctor needs to learn to science. How exactly are these crystal reassembling in your lungs and piercing your heart? Grit weed exists sure, but the temperatures required to melt sand or glass are far greater than those achieved with a lighter

I don't doubt your smoking has contributed to your lung cancer, however I'd blame the carcinogenic hydrocarbons produced by combustion, not some additive.

Your doctor needs to learn to science. How exactly are these crystal reassembling in your lungs and piercing your heart? Grit weed exists sure, but the temperatures required to melt sand or glass are far greater than those achieved with a lighter

I don't doubt your smoking has contributed to your lung cancer, however I'd blame the carcinogenic hydrocarbons produced by combustion, not some additive.

The person you're replying to is a regular troll here in CD and other drug sub-forums here on bluelight. See their previous posts and threads like the one you replied to.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/search.php?searchid=2519751

Status
Not open for further replies.