• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

rayon-polyester gauze for filtering a shot?

Bonch

Bluelighter
hey y'all,
pardon any party fouls i may be making, i have never started a thread but now i have a question.
In regards to banging pills.ALWAYS USE WHEEL FILTERS. I usually PRE filter with q tip cotton but now i had a thought. I have sterile single packaged gauze pads. they are made of a rayon-polyester blend. i though i could use them to pre filter Has anyone even done this? or know if there is any risk in passing your shot though rayon-polyester? i always felt weird using q tips that have been sitting on my shelf for a long time open to the air. i figured it would be more harm reduction using a sterile pre filter, but anything in the rayon-polyester bad? cheers y'all. thanks

I don't think using the gauze would cause any problems if used as a pre filter. They are likely more sterile and cleaner than the q tips that have been sitting out, possibly collecting dust.

I don't see the point? Yes cotton can be dirty but that's why there is such a thing as medical cotton. Best is to get cotton tips from needle exchange.