Ravetoys???

irishgurl

Bluelighter
Alrighty guys.. I saw on the wantfrieswiththat website they have 3D disposable cameras.. I'd really want to see how the pictures come out.. BUT, I also dont want to waste 25 bucks + shipping + processing fees if the pics comeout shitty, ya know?? Just wonderin if any of you have used one of these? Also, have you seen anybody dancing with those little colored photon lites? My friend is awesome with the stix, and he has these little flashlites he uses as well, but I ordered him 2 of those for his bday.. Just wonderin if they look cool or not? I've just been a charge-crazy gurlie these past few days
smile.gif
OH YEAH..
Ashke.. Thanks for showing me the bubbles.. I ordered one of each color
smile.gif
Hehehehehe
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

Hey irishgurl, I gots a couple of suggestions 4U.
Next time you go to a rave try bringing:
a hairbrush
a portable massager
stress balls
yo-yo
binkies
lots of lolipops
a wittle X-animal(stuffed animal)
and don't forget the vicks and vapor masks!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

check out a "hoberman sphere"
I just bought a glow in the dark one.. pretty friggin trippy.
you can dance w/ it too... very imaginative.
OOOOOHHHHHHHH
YEAHHHH you gotta gotta gotta get
some 3D FIREWORKS / LIGHT DIFFRACTION GLASSES.
you have just gotta see thise when doin/recieveing light shows w/ stix.
HOLYFRIGGINFUCH
- if you can't afford a plastic pair +- 10$ then go to
american paper optics website... they make paper ones,, and email them for some samples. they come in a week or so. ( ps tell them you are a promoter and are interested in thier product for your partE... haha)
these are the BEST thing in the ENTIRE WORLD TRUST ME!!!!!
REPLY???? tell me howyamadeout.
zoltar.

I've been looking for those Light Diffraction Glasses everywhere, the plastic ones.
Where can I buy them at? Online or a store
I live near Pittsburgh

Eisgood.. i dont know how to put links in posts, but you can go to www.wantfrieswiththat.net or www.ravertoys.com or www.clubtoys.com.. or, i dont know if the store-chain is in penn, but the store Natural Wonders carries them.. they're only like 4 bucks.. cheaper than online.. no shipping fees.. i usually bring all that shit everyone has mentioned.. i just thought the bubbles ashke showed everyone were cool.. anyway, thanks for your info guys!
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

Here's another web site JUST FOR US!!! www.xtoyc.com. There is some neat shit there too!!!!!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

irishgurl: the photon microlight look incredibly cool when ya dance with em.. I'm prolly gettin a couple for my b-day here soon.. also, get a pair of those light diffraction glasses everyone else was talking about.. a pair of those + a coupla microlights = incredible blowup ;D
also, a cheap, fun toy for dancing is fishing bobbers.. they sell them at sporting goods stores, and places like wal-mart.. they're little balls, with an LED in the inside, that float above the water, so you can find your line fishing at night.. but they're even better as a dancing tool
wink.gif

PLUR
Justin