Rate the song above you(tube) v. infinity billion

4.5/5 The instrumentals are pretty dope but the singer could do much better if he used a little more gut
That synth organ is what tingled me the most.

Same goes for me with soul, the only people I listened to were James Brown and a bunch of other ones I can't name

4/5, unique creepy dark cabaret vibes, I feel like I'm living in some crazy dude's head who circles the town near the wood but never says anything to anybody. I feel like the song would feel a little more rounded if it had a few words or lyrics sprinkled on top. Vaguely reminds me of The Tiger Lillies:

I like to think that that's how the monster in that movie A Monster In Paris would sound irl

@SnafuInTheVoid that song reminds me of a song that would always be played in early 2000s YouTube videos lol. I can't for the life of me think of what song it is tho. Also, your song has a certain 90s feel to it, so it makes sense. 2.75/5

I've been stuck on this song all day today, kinda matches the mood:

^ someone described the band as The Doors -- if they came up playing midwest bingo halls vs LA dive bars. 10/10

Quelle Chris trying to keep Andre 3000 spirit alive:

^I appreciate the sample and piano, chill and happy vibe. It reminds me strongly but vaguely of something but not really Andre 3000 (not that familiar with him but love OutKast). It's on the verge of being something I love but not quite there. 2/5

Rare

I dig the chill reggae vibe at the beginning, then it takes off in a different direction before bringing it back full reggae. 3/5

Alright, here's a jazz classic for ya'll:

I dig the chill reggae vibe at the beginning, then it takes off in a different direction before bringing it back full reggae. 3/5

Alright, here's a jazz classic for ya'll:

5/5 is that somehow related to ATCQ's Electric Relaxation? Is it Aquarian soul surely in a league above elevator music

I only know that one hit song from this band and I love this song 10x more. It has depth to it, dreamy and has that catchy factor. It has place on one of my playlists now.

Erm WTF!!!!!??????

Crystal Castles meets Die Antwoord & some Black Metal with mental illness.
I've not heard anything like that before!!!!!??????!!???