Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

edit: 5/10 im more of an old school rap fan, it is better than a lot of modern stuff i guess though

double edit i was gonna do pixies but lets see what you think of this:

Last edited:
9/10 video 8/10 track

Big up cuzz, stay on your thing, it's more dope than oxy, ket and amphetamine. ;)

8/10 Reminds me of the music my friends and I would get high to in high school while playing We <3 Katamari.

5/10 I honestly don't know how to rate it. intro and song overall way too long. I like the track but ya just overly long.

Capo ft Cdai, Tay600 - Ridin Round Wit Dem Mopz

4.5/10 but not my style so perhaps I'm under-qualified to rate it

a soulful, bluesy sounding track....not unlike some others I have heard 6/10

This is just something catchy I found....I don't expect a great rating..lol

5/10. I'm assuming it's actual teen pop, not just ironic hipster music, because it actually has good lyrics for teen music. if it's ironic 20-something music then 2/10.

Now THIS is the ironic summer jam of 2016. I'm not gay but I can get down to some Big Dipper.

that, I assume, is ironic 20 something music so 2/10

5/10. I'm assuming it's actual teen pop, not just ironic hipster music, because it actually has good lyrics for teen music. if it's ironic 20-something music then 2/10.

Now THIS is the ironic summer jam of 2016. I'm not gay but I can get down to some Big Dipper.

(9/10 - holding back the 1% for lack of any vagin) ;)

I'm going to over-compensate with this one.

0/10 let me run guantamo bay, i'll make them listen to this all day instead of waterboarding. i felt my testosterone drop as i listened so I had to put this on

7.5/10 aggressive, interesting and occasionally epic instrumentals

10/10. I've known Vinnie Paz for years (started listening to Jedi Mind Tricks in 2003 or 2004, I was still in high school.) That's a good fucking song.

this guy can really flow. i dug the rapping but the production can use some work. 7/10

Everclear - I will buy you a new life