Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

Giving it a 5/10... Just not really feeling it. As I've probably said already in this thread I'm just not really into much of the hipster stuff, but I do still try to give fair ratings. I think it's good to listen to some things out of your comfort zone, and I have stumbled upon some things that I ended up liking that way but now I'm just rambling. lol

9/10 classic joint. this kid in spanish class would recite the lyrics when we would debate west vs. east coast rappers.

6/10 I can't relate to that type of hip hop personally, more into UK shit

6/10 (i'm not into hip hop)
My first post in bluelight. I'll try post some spanish bands :D. If you don't like them, i'll change to the international ones.

Last edited:
/\ 6/10 not bad sort of reminded me of Spanish Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

9/10 classic joint. this kid in spanish class would recite the lyrics when we would debate west vs. east coast rappers.

You should check out Prodigy's book if you get a chance. I'm not a big reader but I could hardly put it down.

Something other than rap lol...

You should check out Prodigy's book if you get a chance. I'm not a big reader but I could hardly put it down.
good looking out. i never read any book rap/hip hop related. grew up on the H.N.I.C. added amazon link to my ever growing list of books of interest, something i can def see myself get into.

for the song above, "masturbating the war god" even before i clicked play, i already knew what i was in for, gettin blasted with pummeling metal. every now and then i'll check out this type of music, mostly what releases are posted @ omgvinyl.com never been able to get heavy into the sound, tho i always love the art style, and feels it connect well with the music. 7/10

6/10 it sounds good, its just not my kind of tune. Reminds me of the '90s somehow which is cool.

[video=youtube_share;LuN7DNzVcKw]http://youtu.be/LuN7DNzVcKw[/video]

6/10 I dug the production, but I'm not a fan of the whole, smoke money, fuck weed, get bitches style of hip hop.

5/10 I wasnt feeling the rapping, but the production sounds good. just not my style.

4/10 the keys were awful and the bars were lacking

Too much rap up in this shit

it's not something i can get into. what turns me off about is how it changes style. like u got this fast paced beat, screaming vocals, then it just halts, turns into this slow, emotional break down. i think that sorta stuff is a lil' played. but hey that's just me, not my cup of tea. 5/10