• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Rapid Suboxone induction by Narcan-ing yourself then macrodosing??

dryslit4u

Bluelighter
Been trying to go from 9 years of IV fent to taking Suboxone, and found a crazy article about a man successfully Narcan-ing himself at home followed by taking three strips of Suboxone. He'd been sniffing fentanyl daily for two years. He was better and ready for a nap within an hour!!!

Here's a summary of it:

"We describe the case of a patient who was able to transition to a therapeutic dose of BUP-NX less than 3 hours after his last illicitly manufactured fentanyl use by choosing to self-administer intranasal naloxone. After the naloxone, the transition took 31 minutes, including 14 minutes of expected moderately severe withdrawal. He remains in care with BUP-NX and would recommend this transition approach to others."

The whole article is here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10022654/

Anyone here tried this?? I'm interested, but scared.

Edit: What I don't understand is how it works chemically, beneficially, to Narcan yourself and *then* take Suboxone. If you just suddenly took 3 Sub strips, the opiate receptors will be replaced with buprenorphine, anyway. What's the difference chemically?

Last edited:
Honestly this doesn’t really sound right. And if it works, and don’t say it didn’t for that person, it works cuz it’s a shock therapy not cuz naloxone displaced all fent (isn’t that it’s liphophlici big problem and not that it has long half-life which it doesn’t) and than made room for bupe to work great. Yeah, don’t think so but be sure to try and let us know, also BELIEVE it’ll work, that too is important! Anyway this could work as would just waiting for a few half-lifes of fent and taking bupe. Again naloxone thing probably worked better cuz it’s a shock-therapy and shock-therapy, be it ECT or some other is some strong shit.

I’m assuming it’s a speed thing. They way I see it the Narcan comes in, rips it off violently and leaves the receptors ready for the bupe to do its thing. If you sublingual the bupe you’ve got the speed it takes to get into you coupled with removing and then binding to the sites at the same time. I bet there’s something about having to kick something off a receptor and then bind to it. As opposed to having it off and then binding.

Doctors will do something like this if you are thrown into wds from bupe. They'll just keep dosing you up until the wds go away. (Could be a lot more then what you are used to taking).

Doctors will do something like this if you are thrown into wds from bupe. They'll just keep dosing you up until the wds go away. (Could be a lot more then what you are used to taking).

Yeah I haven't had that happen to me, but I'd read online that if you get thrown into precipitated withdrawals, then try taking another larger dose. Oh, I did, and....I'd thought I was sick before, but yeah, now I was sick in precipitated withdrawal! Vomited, etc. If it really works, I'd do that method of taking a larger dose. I'd take 3 or 4 strips all at once, no problem. I have a million and my tolerance is that high (which I know from experience w Subs.)

But, I feel like it would not really make someone better who has a large huge opiate habit. I know the ceiling dose is pretty much 3 strips to get anymore effect from the bupe. But, why would that suddenly satisfy the person's need for opiates when it's a partial agonist and just doesn't match the strength of street fent injected? It just seems cruel to me, bc I don't believe it'd work. What do you think?

Honestly this doesn’t really sound right. And if it works, and don’t say it didn’t for that person, it works cuz it’s a shock therapy not cuz naloxone displaced all fent (isn’t that it’s liphophlici big problem and not that it has long half-life which it doesn’t) and than made room for bupe to work great. Yeah, don’t think so but be sure to try and let us know, also BELIEVE it’ll work, that too is important! Anyway this could work as would just waiting for a few half-lifes of fent and taking bupe. Again naloxone thing probably worked better cuz it’s a shock-therapy and shock-therapy, be it ECT or some other is some strong shit.
Hehe, the night I found this article, I was dead set on trying it the next day. I have all the materials. Was excited!

I can even have some xanax and fent at the ready in case it is a disaster, and was thinking I'd pre-dose w the xanax. But, eh, it didn't appeal so much the next day.... I've always been interested in this idea, and that's why I found it on Google. If it were this easy, everyone would be quitting this way, I think. That's a piece of cake compared to most methods.

You think it'd be better to be high as fuck on opiates before narcan'ing yourself? Or no? I think probably not. I thought at first maybe that would decrease the discomfort when you use the Naloxone spray. But, that doesn't seem right.

I also still don't get, truly, why Narcan yourself first when the Suboxone will displace all the opiates in your receptors anyway. About the comments made above on that, I wonder if chemicals truly work that way.... with the time it takes to vacate the receptors? And the 'shock therapy' idea is interesting, too, as in, do you just feel *less* like crap when you go from dead sick to having the bupe in your receptors instead of nothing?

Hehe, the night I found this article, I was dead set on trying it the next day. I have all the materials. Was excited!

I can even have some xanax and fent at the ready in case it is a disaster, and was thinking I'd pre-dose w the xanax. But, eh, it didn't appeal so much the next day.... I've always been interested in this idea, and that's why I found it on Google. If it were this easy, everyone would be quitting this way, I think. That's a piece of cake compared to most methods.

You think it'd be better to be high as fuck on opiates before narcan'ing yourself? Or no? I think probably not. I thought at first maybe that would decrease the discomfort when you use the Naloxone spray. But, that doesn't seem right.

I also still don't get, truly, why Narcan yourself first when the Suboxone will displace all the opiates in your receptors anyway. About the comments made above on that, I wonder if chemicals truly work that way.... with the time it takes to vacate the receptors? And the 'shock therapy' idea is interesting, too, as in, do you just feel *less* like crap when you go from dead sick to having the bupe in your receptors instead of nothing?
The way im picturing it is like with the Narcan first, all of the Narcan molecules are working on displacing whatever opiate is in the receptor, with using subs for it, for example say there’s fifty sub molecules, 25 of those are busy displacing and then binding while the other half are directly binding. Maybe it has something to do with how the receptors activate when things bind too. I dunno, I’m no biologist or anything. Certainly fascinating though

Definitely don’t be high as fuck before you try it. And you are probably right that if it was so easy everyone would be doing it but that still isn’t all. I didn’t say it wont work, I just gave my idea why it worked so good. Thing is that today addiction “curing” industry is very soft on addicts so any kinds of HC treatments (and there are quite a few that are proven to work) are avoided and almost always slow, easy on the addict approach is taken to not scare them of from trying to stop again if it was really unplesant.

And don’t have fent nor xanax, just get a shitload of bupe instead and use as much as you’ll need but still be careful as even chance of OD is low, after certain amount it’s possible, and that’s reason more to not even have xanax until you are ok and definitely not fent!

Good luck and let us know if you try it, your will to stop is as important with any technique of stopping addiction.

There is a clinic in Florida called "ANR" stands for Accelerated Neuro Regulation that does something similar to this. They put you under anesthesia and hit you with Narcan to clear out the receptors, then over the next 5-6 hours the dr. gives another IV drug that help keep all the extra receptors that we have developed from opioid abuse blocked/dead. They claim to be able to take your brains opioid receptors back to pre-abuse. So this means no withdraws, no cravings, depression ect... only around 22,000 people worldwide have had this done so its very new. Im going to have this done later in the month and if anyone is interested in my results I will for sure follow up with yall.

Ok here is my follow up! Today is day 5 after receiving the ANR treatment. The first three days post op. were just a big blur. II couldn't move to save my life during the first 3 days. But now at day 5 I almost feel like my old self again. Would definitely recommend but I don't every want to have to do that ever again.

Last edited:
I somewhat did this technique, minus the Naloxone. After 48 hours of low use of fentanyl injected and then 24 hours of no fentanyl, I took 2 Suboxone strips and ultimately a 3rd one. I knew there was a risk I'd get very sick. Suboxone makes me cum really hard when it puts me into mild precipitated withdrawal, and it's not a fun kind of cumming, but it was hard as fuck. I knew I was ok...... My genitals started moving by themselves. I'm a woman. I think it has to do with piloerector muscles? Not sure. But felt compelled to masturbate 2x in a row tho I wasn't aroused mentally, and came incredibly hard. This is the third day since I did this and I'm just fucking dead bc I got so sick from fake crack that everyone's selling as crack now. I was near dead vomiting out nose and mouth, now this. Been in bed a week. God damn..... Why does Suboxone make me cum so hard. I don't like it.