Rap battles and REAL freestyles [NO WRITTENS ALLOWED]

servin up the classics

"got you locked in a cellar, with your skeletons showin'
developing anorexia, while I'm standin next to ya
eatin' a 4 course meal watching you starve to death
with an IV in your vein feeding you liquid darvocet"

I don't like Mac Miller and don't believe this was a real freestyle but it's dope anyways

RIP eyedea best battle rapper of all time hands down, well maybe supernat can beat him idk

@SnafuInTheVoid

Lunar C is probably my favorite battle rapper, he's got shit loads on YouTube.
He doesn't battle anymore but still makes wicked music to this day.
He was the greatest to ever grace don't flop, imo. Sooo fuckin funny/clever.

@SnafuInTheVoid

Lunar C is probably my favorite battle rapper, he's got shit loads on YouTube.
He doesn't battle anymore but still makes wicked music to this day.
He was the greatest to ever grace don't flop, imo. Sooo fuckin funny/clever.

I've heard of him, I've been watching a lot of these acapella battles recently. I never really liked them (I never understood why rap battles with actual beats playing went out of style???? puzzles me). It seemed like it turned into a comedy event vs music. Nothing will ever beat when you diss someone like they do in these videos but you do it to a BEAT. Hits 10x harder to a beat vs acapella.

When it comes to the acapella battles I'm a huge fan of The Saurus and a bunch of other people but I think The Saurus is #1

That's the thing, though, about these new "rap battles". It's not rap, it's spoken word battles. IDK man I will always prefer battles over a beat like real rap battles.

@SnafuInTheVoid

How about this for some more UK stuff?
I only really like the first rounds beat and i dont particularly rate either of the MCs.
But it's a pretty lively battle nonetheless.
Can't think of any other ones with beats.

@SnafuInTheVoid

How about this for some more UK stuff?
I only really like the first rounds beat and i dont particularly rate either of the MCs.
But it's a pretty lively battle nonetheless.
Can't think of any other ones with beats.

I have a lot of respect for UK rappers, they are SUPER technical and really smart with it

this video sounds like the music is edited in. though? or am i trippin?

god damn now I can't remember this one song I heard from a UK rapper which had a rare dubstep remix and it was one of my favorite songs ever fuck

I have a lot of respect for UK rappers, they are SUPER technical and really smart with it

this video sounds like the music is edited in. though? or am i trippin?

god damn now I can't remember this one song I heard from a UK rapper which had a rare dubstep remix and it was one of my favorite songs ever fuck
Nah well afaik it's being played there live with a DJ but I guess they could have cleverly layered the audio over the video during the edit to make it sound better?

When you remember that, let me know!
Dubstep was my favorite for years back in the day, before it went mainstream.
My first dubstep was on CASSETTE TAPE lol

When you remember that, let me know!

I found the artist. Arion. He made many dubstep remixes/songs

unfortunately after 30 minutes of looking I can't find the song I was referring to

His song seem to have been purged from youtube :'(

man Blind Fury is amazing, a real treasure

I wish he finished the whole song it was hilarious

if Ice Ice Baby was about meth addiction lmao funny as fuck

Blind Fury is one of the top 5 freestylers of all time. Check out his other freestyles he is amazing.