• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Rant/sense of humour (?)

Phobos

Bluelighter
Why was I equipped with a sense of humour that makes me notice that "I OD'd and I died" is an homophone for "dabudidabudai!, as pronounced ....in the old Eiffel 65 hit, "Blue" and therefore
"I'm blue, I OD'd and I died"
Which... Well I know, facepalm, but why is my mind reading "I OD'd and I died" in a post, and thinking "hey, sounds like the refrain from that old hit, plus this is really funny because that song says "I'm blue" just before so if you sing it switching the words it it will be a reference to the discoloration caused by the lack of oxygen in people close to dying from OD. Also double funny because this website is Bluelight so basically this could be like the lyrics for anthem for BL"

I am aware that people dying from an OD is far from being a joking matter, but why the fuck is my brain referencing the sound of what I read against my memories until it comes up with a match from 20 years ago, and immediately matches the "blue" words from that song, OD symptoms and website I'm looking at?

WTF I could be coming up with much more useful stuff.
Does anyone here have a weird ass humour like this?

Why was I equipped with a sense of humour that makes me notice that "I OD'd and I died" is an homophone for "dabudidabudai!, as pronounced ....in the old Eiffel 65 hit, "Blue" and therefore
"I'm blue, I OD'd and I died"
Which... Well I know, facepalm, but why is my mind reading "I OD'd and I died" in a post, and thinking "hey, sounds like the refrain from that old hit, plus this is really funny because that song says "I'm blue" just before so if you sing it switching the words it it will be a reference to the discoloration caused by the lack of oxygen in people close to dying from OD. Also double funny because this website is Bluelight so basically this could be like the lyrics for anthem for BL"

I am aware that people dying from an OD is far from being a joking matter, but why the fuck is my brain referencing the sound of what I read against my memories until it comes up with a match from 20 years ago, and immediately matches the "blue" words from that song, OD symptoms and website I'm looking at?

WTF I could be coming up with much more useful stuff.
Does anyone here have a weird ass humour like this?

Haha! Bro I feel ya 100% sometimes im holding in bursting out laughing either during the most inappropriate times or random piss funny shit that my minds making up