• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rando's online repeatedly wanting your noodz even when they haven't seen you CLOTHED

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I can't be the only one this happens to?

Conversation with a guy I just followed back on tumblr:

Him: Hi and send nudes
Me: You don't know what I look like. How do you know you even WANT my nudes?
Him: I like you please send nudes
Me: I look like the ghost from The Ring
Him: IDC if you're pale
Me: I look like I survived an honour killing
Him: who tried to kill you
Me: The midwife. My mum. The local church. The government.
Him: *sends me an unsolicited pic of all 4 hard inches*
Me: is that el chupacabra?
Him: latin guys are hot! Nudes???
Me: Que?
Him: Hablas espanol? Nudes?
Me: brb uncle dad is combing my back
Him: ok

So I stalled him and now I'm struggling what to say next? lol. And I will ALWAYS engage with creeps on the internet because I'm desperate and lonely and bored!

Haha you posted this 11 mins ago...I'll bet you've sent some...

Sorry joke. He does seem a bit full on and probably not relationship material. If he's hot and you can arrange to meet somewhere safe then it could be a rampant,fun fuck I suppose...

Haha I totally feel you on this. Iits so crazy cause it really makes you aware of the kinda mentality some people have. My FB messenger gets bombed with nude requests in my filtered messages. I use my FB to advocate more then anything so it's all about empathy...addiction...BLM....oppression..etc. I get messages requesting to see pretty specific parts of my body. Its so obvious that they never invested at all into looking into who I really am or what I am all about. All it would take is reading just one of my posts and they'd see its not gonna work out for them. But they dont give a damn. Apparently I dont even have to be present. Theres always someone getting off in my inbox. They have complete conversations with me and I ain't even there. They dont need me...must just be the idea of me... so I just let them be lmao

But some of my info and pics from my days as a Hooter girl have been linked to me now so go figure

Honestly, just block and go on with your day. As a guy I still get these at times, moreso from spam-type accounts that probably hope to blackmail me than from real people.

Flirting with people in real life has to be more satisfying, no?

I don't know, I've only ever done it with my Uncle and he wasn't my Uncle he was my Dads friend and he wasn't my Dads friend he was a very bad man that lied to me in the park.

Follow-Up: I didn't send nudes, I just left him on read. I'm in full opioid/gabapentinoid wd and it's hard to be funny when you've got goo coming outta both ends.

One time a homeless woman spat in my general direction and told me I looked like her bastard ex-husband.
I asked her if he got the house.
Not sure which one of us was a bigger cunt tbh.

Was that flirting?

One time a homeless woman spat in my general direction and told me I looked like her bastard ex-husband.
I asked her if he got the house.
Not sure which one of us was a bigger cunt tbh.

Was that flirting?
I'm not sure which one of you is more jaded by the experience.

I can't be the only one this happens to?

Conversation with a guy I just followed back on tumblr:

Him: Hi and send nudes
Me: You don't know what I look like. How do you know you even WANT my nudes?
Him: I like you please send nudes
Me: I look like the ghost from The Ring
Him: IDC if you're pale
Me: I look like I survived an honour killing
Him: who tried to kill you
Me: The midwife. My mum. The local church. The government.
Him: *sends me an unsolicited pic of all 4 hard inches*
Me: is that el chupacabra?
Him: latin guys are hot! Nudes???
Me: Que?
Him: Hablas espanol? Nudes?
Me: brb uncle dad is combing my back
Him: ok

So I stalled him and now I'm struggling what to say next? lol. And I will ALWAYS engage with creeps on the internet because I'm desperate and lonely and bored!
I know there are more guys doing this to girls than the other way around, but I have a friend that gets a good amount of matches in Tinder, and he told me that he receives quite a lot of requests of dick pics as soon as he starts messaging.
Usually there is a promise that noodz will be sent as soon as he does.